Smitberg Modding Corporation’s BF1942 AI Mod, taking the legendary Grenademan’s equally legendary ‘AIE42’ as its inspiration, is built around the goal of helping to keep BF1942 a fun Single-Player experience; We consider this to be of the utmost importance in the world of today where good Single-Player shooters are few and far between. From adding new weapons & vehicles, to modifying the existing weapons and the way that bots handle them, this mod is already at a more than playable stage and will be updated as often as possible as we discover new things we can tinker with and improve.
The first release of EA's 'Secret Weapons Of WWII' BF1942 Expansion, modified to the style of the SMC AI Mod
SmitBerg Modding Corporation AI Mod - Secret Weapons Of WWII patch
28 November, 2013
To use this mod you need:
1) v1.61 (I don't know about compatability with the Origin version) of Battlefield 1942.
2) EA's Secret Weapons expansion installed.
3) v2.0 of SMC AI Mod installed - This mod will NOT work with 1.0
This installs a modded version of the 'Secret Weapons Of WWII' expansion (the original is untouched),where the AI, weapons and vehicles have been modded in much the same way as the 2.0 of the SMC AI Mod.
- Recoil, Deviation, Damage, AI usage, AI Accuracy, AI Range of all hand weapons brought into line with SMC AI Mod 2.0
- Cannon on all 'Secret Weapons' aircraft have similar projectiles to SMC AI Mod 2.0
- For Telemark Research Base, the German's have a Jetpack Trooper in place of an engineer.
-- Has no icon as yet
-- AI do not use the jet pack.
--- They did at one stage, but it was hit and miss as to whether they would land safely or not.
- AI (should, let me know if otherwise) use vehicle weapons as per SMC AI Mod 2.0
Grenademan for his original AI mod, the inspiration behind this venture.
EA Games, Dice for BF 1942 and Vietnam;
Here's hoping your Star Wars: Battlefront 3 will be as good as these two games, and not the abortions that are Battlefield 2 onwards.
No compression on this one, so just run the exe you downlaoded and away you go.
Run the installer and, after reading and accepting the pop-up dialogs, select your BF1942 root directory.(This is the folder on your PC where your bf1942.exe is located)