This Campaign uses GSM X as source of all models and stuff so it won't run without it and pleae make sure that you have the latest game version. Please...
This Mod contains 22 mostly new maps and missions with a huge number of different units and a high attention on map details, textures and design.
I spend over 1.500 hours in the editor to create all these. So please feel free to leave any kind of feedback or comments but please take your time too and don't just say e.g. "It's boring" "It's good" "It's F***" I need real feedback with details and proposals with things you like and don't like.
- Dowload the mod (SirHinkel's Testmissions)
- Unzip the file with 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)
- Copy the folder (SirHinkel's Missions) to ...steam/steamapps/common/men of war assault squad/mods
- Copy the "game_progress.set" file which is located in the "SirHinkel's Missions" folder to ...documents/my games/men of war - assault squad/profiles/your_profil/ and replace the existing "game_progress.set" file and don't forget to make a backup of it!
- Start the game and go to "options / mods" select "SirHinkel's Missions" and press activate
- You're done!
Don't forget to put the game_progress.set file to: ...documents/my games/men of war - assault squad/profiles/your_profil/
otherwise you have to play all maps one after another!
And Don't forget to make a backup of your game_progress.set file!
These missions are made for singleplayer. They're Coop-ready but it may be necesseary to reduce the texturequality during coop-games!
If you like to invite me to a beer feel free to make a small donation here:
Best regards and have fun, Hinkel