While the TEC, Advent and Vasari are embroiled in their own struggles for survival a new threat has emerged, intent on spreading it's infectious plague throughout the universe. The sickening ruthlessness in which entire populations are infected or destroyed is alarming to the TEC, Advent and Vasari alike. If the Plague wasn't enough they were immediately followed yet another race calling themselves the Nephilim. The initial encounter with the "Nephilim" held promise they would unite in defeating the Plague. However, Initial attempts at diplomacy have failed as the Nephilim seem single purposed in their pursuit of the Plague.
Please Download file. extract with 7 zip and place in your Sins of the Fallen (D) Alpha 0.2 folder. Select yes if asked to overwrite files. This patch addresses mainly balance issues with the Nephilim races as well as expanding on the Plague (see readme.txt for more information).
- Modified BuffNephilimImmortalityOnDeath minFleetPoints from 1.0 to 0.0
- Modified Antifighter's metal from 55 to 45
- Modified Carriers cost from 1210/200/240 to 1025/155/145
- Modified Heavy's cost from 675/160/120
- Modified Light's slot count from 7 to 6
- Modified Long Ranges's cost from 425/70/50 to 425/65/55 and experience points from 45 to 50
- Modified Scouts experience from 15 to 25
- Modified Utility0 slot count from 6 to 5 and experience from 20 to 50
- Modified Utility1 cost from 475/125/50 to 350/55/35, slot count from 7 to 4 and experience from 20 to 30
- Fixed mini-dump issue with LeacheResources ability which occured when planet health reach zero and leeche resources was still active.
- Added Growth Stage Research Subjects
- replaced previous prototypes for Acid, Armor and Hull
- Added Growth Stage abilities
- Modified Consume Planet to work on Friendly planets
- Added spawners for all frigates
- Virulence tree restructured to represent new growth and spawning abilities
- Various Capitalship balance changes
- Reduced plague bomber and combat fighter hull, hull restore rate and experience points to match increased squad numbers
- Various balance changes to all frigates
o Capital Carrier
o Capital Siege
o Capital Support
o Long Range
o Scout (current same as Utility0, will be replaced with a pending model)
ZombiesRus5 and Team
Alpha versions of this mod are focusing on delivering complete functionality when possible. However, the quality of some textures, models and sounds are deliberately limited as the goal is to iteratively improve the mods quality overtime along with hopefully the skillset of the modders. Version Alpha 0.2x will fix any issues found with Nephilim race.
Version Alpha 0.3 will introduce the Plague race similar to Alpha 0.2 for the Nephilim.