Siege2k3 is a modification for UT2003 which combines the gameplay of FirstPersonShooters and RealTimeStrategy-games.
This mod features:
- free construction everywhere on the map
- seven different structures (six constructable) which offer a variety of strategic combinations
- many BR-maps and nearly every CTF-map is playable
- an inventory-system with the full 'old' arsenal, eight new weapons and nine new items to purchase and combine (featuring the NukeMortar - big brother to the Redeemer and one of the most beautiful forms of mass-destruction!)
Version 105 of Siege2004 has been released! Most of it is precious balancing, but it features a much simpler installation, too. You have to uninstall any previous version of Siege before installing version 105.
Get it here:
...and play it there:
Here is the full changelog:
- New setting: Minimum Income = the amount of energy you get even without generators
- Much easier installation using the mod system of UT
- Decreased Protectors damage from 40 to 25
- Increased the Protectors price from 150 to 200
- Decreased the Armories price from 250 to 200
- Increased the price of the Shroud from 200 to 250
- Increased the price of the Thrustboots from 150 to 200
- Increased the warptime of the Warhead from 120 to 180
- Made the Warhead more performance-friendly
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.