Stargate Event Horizon is a total conversion mod for the game Star Wars: Jedi Academy. The mod contains 6 maps: Hatak Ship, SGC-Tokra, Atlantis-P4M1249, P3X1259, Battle Over Antarctica, and Daedalus x304. I have also included some incomplete maps that are playable. This mod also includes new menus, new skins, total SG Customization, Gou'ald Customization, and much more!
This is the newest 1.0 release for Stargate Event Horizon. After a long wait and contacting many people I have finally been able to release a build of the Stargate Event Horizon mod for Jedi Academy. So far we have 6 maps: Hatak Ship, SGC-Tokra, Atlantis-P4M1249, P3X1259, Battle Over Antarctica, and Daedalus x304. I have decided to include several other stargate event horizon maps that are incomplete, but playable. There are new menus, SG Customization, Gou'ald Customization, New Skins, and much more.
STARGATE EVENT HORIZON
Name: Stargate Event Horizon v1.0
Developer: Horizon Studios
THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING STARGATE EVENT HORIZON V1.0 FROM MODDB. SUPPORT US BY JOINING THE COMMUNITY @ SG-EH.JKHUB.ORG!
The mod Stargate Event Horizon is copyrighted to Horizon Studios, and no one else. All characters and names used are copyrighted to their owners. Stargate AND anything affiliated with MGM/Gecko Film Corp is copyrighted to there owners and dates owned. Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis is © 1994-2014 MGM/Gecko Film Corp & Affiliates. No Content may be taken or used without written permission from Horizon Studios. The SGEH developement team must be in full agreement of allowing content to be used before written permission is given.
Stargate Event Horizon is a total conversion mod for Star Wars: Jedi Academy multiplayer. It adds new levels, new menus, and new customization to the game.
After a long wait and contacting many people I have finally been able to release a build of the Stargate Event Horizon mod for Jedi Academy. So far we have 6 maps: Hatak Ship, SGC-Tokra, Atlantis-P4M1249, P3X1259, Battle Over Antarctica, and Daedalus x304. I have decided to include several other stargate event horizon maps that are incomplete, but playable. There are new menus, SG Customization, Gou'ald Customization, New Skins, and much more.
- Install Jedi Academy make sure it is up-to-date with patch 1.01
- Extract SGEH.exe to your GameData folder (not your base folder your gamedata folder)
- Extract all .pk3s into your Jedi Academy base folder.
- If errors occur do the above steps again. If all else fails you can find more detailed instructions on how to install the Stargate Event Horizon mod at Sg-eh.jkhub.org or you can contact us and we'll be glad to help you.
Changelog (Mod Fixes)
- Maps now have working audio (yay!)
- .Arena files have been corrected and now work properly (the things that make the maps selectable from the menu)
- Ori Soldier has been fixed and is now playable. (Thanks Circa)
- Levelshots and many audio bugs have been fixed
- Some missing textures have been fixed
- Added Wraith Warrior, Stargate Atlantis Soldier (New Skin), and Ori Soldier to the mod.
- New Teleport added to the mod
- Fixed incorrect spelling of Antarctica in the Battle of Antarctica map
- Original Content restored and now accessible in mod
- Readded source files
- Fixed NPCs and updated archive
- Readded P4M1249 to the playable list
- and a few more that I can't remember off the top of my head
- Rings sometime lag and create 1000s of clones of themselves
- there are missing textures and sounds on some levels
- Music sometimes skip a few notes
- Puddle Jumpers occasionally encounter spawning errors
- Wraith warrior has an audio error
- Stargate Wormhole is a bit dark and at times impossible to see
- SGEH.exe launches, but at somepoint it crashes (for me the game crashed when I arrived on the Atlantis Off world via the atlantis gate) so please launch Jedi Academy Multiplayer directly (i.e jamp.exe, but if possible we recommend play_japlus.bat if you have Japlus installed)
- Some textures may overwrite others making other stargate maps not in the SGEH mod have missing or different textures
- On the Battle Over Antarctica map the game freezes from a few seconds to a few minutes (different for everyone)
- The Stargate Event Horizon intro has an audio bug making the narrator sound like a high pitched Gou'ald
- The console does not appear on resolutions in-game higher than 1024x768
- Some weapons icons do not appear transparent and have a black background around the icon
- Menu sound may delay a few seconds
- any more make sure you let us know @ sg-eh.jkhub.org
- Lt. Colonel John Sheppard (Joel Davison) creator of the original Stargate Event Horizon mod. He developed nearly all of the content in the original 1.0 release but his primary field is mapping which most was done by him. Permission can be found in the permissions folder of the archive.
- Casper for allowing us to use his textures and models from his stargate maps.
- LivingDeadJedi for allowing us to use his textures and models from his Ancient Outpost map.
- Watcher for the textures and models from his Nivalis v2 map.
- PrincessAmyRose for assisting in the original 1.0 development.
- Captain Shuttle for his textures and models from his Stargate maps.
- Berle for his content in his Stargate map.
- CaptainM for his textures and content in his stargate map.
- Lord Rive for allowing us to use his textures and content from his Stargate Atlantis map.
- WadeV1589 for freely allowing the JK3 Community use of his Stargate Models.
- M3ales for allowing us to use his stargate cursor and console he released in his stargate mod on Mod DB. Permission can be found in the permission folder of the archive.
- Jediraslan13 for the Stargate Event Horizon NPCs he had uploaded to his website and we used in the mod.
- Hidden Bek for his stargate reskins.
- Jon Valo, Lord Aton, and Lt. Colonel John Sheppard (Joel Davison) for without their help this mod surely would've been lost forever. Thanks for helping us continue to develop Stargate Event Horizon.
- Jon Valo for his amazing Wraith Reskin that was not available in the original 1.0 release.
- Circa for fixing the bug with the Ori Soldier that rendered it unplayable.
- Dex for his outstanding mapping abilities, amazing texture creations, and helping in develop the original 1.0.
- Merek for building a new team to develop this mod and for his assistance with the mapping.
- Lt. Colonel John Sheppard for the intro video modifications to the sg trailer. Credits go to author/owner of that content.
- Merek for Stargate Event Horizon console. Credits go to author/owner of content I used.
- Lord Aton and Jon Valo for their assistance in recovering the mod
- and anyone else I forgot or didn't mention credits go to you!!
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.