Seven Kingdoms is a total conversion mod based on and inspired by A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones. With over 25 playable armies and 30 photorealistic characters, the mod strives to accurately recreate and depict all major land forces of the Game of Thrones universe using equipment, uniforms, and general aesthetics from the series.
"Fire & Blood" adds the Unsullied, Dothraki, Second Sons, House Brax, House Hightower, an overhauled House Baratheon, and 7 new characters to Seven Kingdoms: Total War.
We're proud to announce the public release of v1.03, titled "Fire & Blood". This content update introduces the Unsullied, Dothraki, Second Sons, House Brax, House Hightower, and an overhauled House Baratheon to Seven Kingdoms: Total War, along with various improvements to gameplay and visuals.
- House Targaryen (Unsullied, Dothraki, Second Sons)
- House Brax
- House Hightower
- House Baratheon (overhaul)
- Daario Naharis
- Grey Worm
- Jorah Mormont
- Barristan Selmy
- Baelor Hightower
- Tytos Brax
- Jon Snow (overhaul)
- Stannis Baratheon (overhaul)
We'd like to thank Lepidus for the incredible cinematic, Caligula, Polemajos, Nelduin, Rysy, and especially the community for their support.
An installation video/tutorial by Jackie Fish can be found here: Youtube.com
1. Ensure you have WinZip, WinRar, or some other program to open .rar files.
2. Download the mod, open it, and move "Seven_Kingdoms.pack" contained in the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data. Non-Steam users must simply move this file to the data directory of your Attila folder.
3. If Seven Kingdoms is already installed, overwrite the old Seven_Kingdoms.pack with the new one.
4. Launch Attila
5. When the game launcher opens, activate "Seven_Kingdoms" using the "Mod Manager" button (simply click the check box next to the mod). Make sure "enable out-of-date mods" is checked.
6. That's it!
- The mod will NOT work on illegal or cracked versions of Attila.
- This is a custom battle and multiplayer mod only. We cannot create a campaign mode due to developer tool / engine limitations.
- If unit names and descriptions aren't displayed, change your game language to English.
- If the mod crashes at the custom battle screen:
- Go to your AppData folder (try searching for %appdata% with Windows). Mine is located at C:\Users\BlickMang\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila
- Delete the folder "battle_preferences". This folder stores Attila's custom battle settings, and resetting it should allow it to work.