Seriously Doomed is a total conversion mod that attempts to change everything to feel like Doom, it changes nearly everything, from weapons and enemies, to music and (some) textures/skins. Main progress is complete, but patches are on the way!
Full release of the mod! You'll need this file to play it. The version of this file is v1.1b. *ATTENTION: PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE SMALL PATCH FILE LISTED IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW*
*If you have the Ultimate Resource Pack from the Steam Workshop, then you don't need to download the patch.
Full release of the mod! You'll need this file to play it, it contains all the core data and stuff for it. It has been updated to v1.1b, which contains the following changes:
- Changed Minor and Major Biomechs' models. (thanks to Solais for the reskinned Khnums!)
- Added a Rocket Launcher to the Cyberdemon's hand.
- Reduced enemy speed bonus on Serious difficulty from +75% to +50%.
- Enemies have less health on Tourist and Easy difficulties now, and are slower on Tourist.
- Sprinting has been removed.
- Both Shotguns' spread has been widened, and both deal less damage.
- Rocketeers fire faster between shots.
- Technopolips now move faster.
- Harpies are slightly slower and bigger.
- Kamikazes, Kleers, Gnaars, Hatchling Spiders, Juvenile Spiders and Cloned Shotgunners get speed bonuses when they approach you closely ("close" is a relative term for each enemy).
- Rocketeers will now sprint away if you get too close. They also shoot more often, and do so even more at longer distances.
- Gnaars will now flank you when they get close, and attempt to surround you.
- Kamikazes now zig-zag while moving (go left and right continously).
- Kleers also zig-zag while approaching the player and shoot two fireballs at long distances.
- Hatchling Spiders will create a small circle around the player and attempt to "lock" him/her inside now, and continously bite.
- Juvenile Spiders will circle in a large radius around the player, trying to get far away so they can barrage him/her with rockets.
- Cloned Shotgunners now will get close and try to flank the player.
- Cloned Riflemen will try to stay away from the player and keep their distance.
- Technopolips manuever around the player in a wider area now.
- Hatchling Arachnoids will try to circle around players before firing, if they are too close. They also shoot slower and less damaging and speedy projectiles. Their projectiles are also magical now.