Enjoy the classic broodwar game with improved mechanics, new units, upgrades, abilities, and lot of changes that will improve the gameplay and open new strategies and compositions to fight with.

Forum Thread
2.1 UI and lurker bug (Games : StarCraft : Mods : SC Revolution Mod : Forum : General Discussion : 2.1 UI and lurker bug) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 4 2017 Anchor

1 zerg
if Burrow is not researched, mix group with Lurker is still able to burrow.
simplest solution (and most sensible) would be to add requirement of Burrow to allow research Lurkers in Hydralisk Den.

2 protoss
can you change key shortcut for probe and pylon from P to E? other race have very handy shortcut.

3 Can you add some "select idle worker" command? Or text information (even single symbol) that say there is idle worker.

Drive.google.com

4 terran
mixed unit selection are enormous game improvement. Can you add more combination with available skills? f.ex. stim + shield, if infantry + diamond is select?
Can you make group with vulture/gholiath to still allow use of stim, shield, siege-mode's?

Jul 6 2017 Anchor

1- Oh thanks for the reporting, i didnt notice that. I think its easy to fix. Problem of lurker aspect requiring burrow its that it may reduce the time for a lurker rush

2 - Protoss shortcuts, sure.

3- May be. I have to check. Information in screen is easily doable

4- Yes, but may require to much processing and additional buttonsets (that are limited). So probably it wont get implemented.

Jul 7 2017 Anchor

thank you

4. Understand, if I can suggest only one more skill-mix group then:
Button set of stimpack + shield

this two skills are use reactive to enemy actions. And button-set will vastly reduce re-selecting of units.
allow quickly select Diamonds under attack and go to defensive mode. there is always some infantry nearby
In surprise, Firebat can be easier stimed to approach faster to targets. FB+Diamond works well.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.