by Mikhayl on Sep 7th, 2009
- Melting Pot of dozens of mods, concepts and ideas from the SH3/4 Community.
- 7 playable S-Boot types with semi-historical equipment (Armament, Radar, RWR, Engines...).
- 3 AI S-Boot types equipped with "virtual" torpedoes.
- New S-boot bases: Kiel, Helgoland, Borkum, IJmuiden, Hoek van Holland, Rotterdam, Oostende, Boulogne, Cherbourg, St Peter Port and Lézardrieux + several smaller auxiliary harbours.
- Semi-historical Flotillas will have you move from Kiel to Lézardrieux and back over the course of the war.
- All new AI shipping made of 3rd party units including IABL's Merchant Fleet.
- Stock obsolete merchants ships have been removed entirely.
- New shipping system focusing on coastal traffic.
- NYGM Visual Sensors: different ship types will have different ability.
In The Works:
- Harbour Traffic for S-Boot bases (5 left).
- Light harbour traffic and commercial traffic between the new harbours on both sides of the Channel + tweaking to historical operations.
- Fixing AI ships reflections (~50 left)
- Single Missions (training and historical).
- Inclusion of several other 3rd party mods (Lifeboats & Debris, Easy Key Controls and more).
- User Manual
- Testing and Tweaking...
- Playable boats textures. The current textures do the job but are very dull and texturing is beyond my abilities. There is one texture common to all the boats (similar parts) + one texture for each boat paint scheme (hull, deck and wheelhouse). Drop me a message if you're interested.
There is not set release date at the moment, but I'm aiming for January to mark the 2nd birthday of the original mod. The mod will likely be packaged in two parts: a simple installer for the main mod and a separate optionnal skin pack for AI ships.