This release is for Rebellion version 1.82, but it should work for those of you using 1.80 for the oddball mod incompatibilities as well.
This is a full release, changes are numerous, primarily graphics and audio. Clean install people, don't go overwriting your old one.
Posted by psychoak on Aug 23rd, 2014
Gul Dukat has posted a play video of the new release on youtube.
- Capturable Neutrals: Neutral command centers for Ferengi, Son'a, and Tamarians, can be captured by assaulting and taking the world they reside at. These stations can then be upgraded to allow non-Borg players to purchase their cruisers.
- Fourth Level Abilities: Leveling lists for abilities have been reworked with respect to Rebellion, primarily to allow single level cloak abilities for Klingons and Romulans without leaving them short on level upgrades.
- AI Cloaking Finished: AI cloaking and player cloaking should now behave uniformly with regard to countermeasure usage and termination.
- Custom Race GUI's: Still WIP, but primarily finished for Klingons, Romulans, and the Borg.
- Major audio content changes, primarily consisting of substantial dialog additions for ships and events, audio effect work, and reworking of game music.
Minor bug fixes and changes abound. Myfist0 and NewHorizons put a lot of work into this one.