Final release of RoZo v0.5, no more big updates on this.
A list of server running the RoZo 0.5 can be found here
Return of Zombie Ops is a zombie modification for Call of Duty 4, it features content from Black Ops Zombie mode as well as from Modern Warfare 3 Survival mode and Ghosts Extinction mode. It's set slightly in the future with some weapons from Ghosts, Black Ops series and Modern Warfare series as well as Crysis.
In RoZo a military special force tries to get control over the zombies outbreak that started by accident in a testing laboratory. You take over the role of one of the field soldiers, you have to face the zombies armed with anything that's available. The HQ will send you objectives and support during the mission.
The Attachments are listed behind the hyphen, Attachment behind a group name are available for all of the weapons within.
Assault Rifle - EoTech, ACOG
Submachine Guns - Reflex, EoTech
Light Machine Guns - Reflex, Grip
Sidearms - Akimbo
You'll get three killstreaks, which you can select. Also you can buy certain support from the Support Armory in some gamemodes. The streaks are still subject to be changed. The current names are likely to be placeholders and to identify the streaks.
There will be 4 basic skill-trees and 4 advanced skill-trees. The first skill-tree will be free, any additional skill-tree will cost a lot of money. The advanced skill-trees will be unlocked after mastering the corresponding basic skill-tree. Each skill will cost a certain amount of skill-points and perhaps money. Skill-points will be rewarded for challenges as well as one per rank up.
There will be several ways to customize your character, but only two will take visual effect, your Uniform and your Headgear. The other options will mainly affect your movement speed, as well as available loadout slots.
# ParadoX - Main 3D Artist - Weapons
# ElTitoPricus - Main 3D Artist - Characters
Finally I got some solid news on the new version 0.6 of RoZo mod.
First of all, there won't be a public release of 0.6 for quite some time, there are a lot of reasons for that, which I'll quickly mention in the following text. One of the probably biggest reasons is hacking in any kind, mainly rank hacking or the commonly known godmode, that can be used in private matches. As long as we don't find a solid solution to terminate it, there won't be a public release. But what does it take me to script for hours and get some kind of saftey on that end, when on the other end every faggot can extract all of my scripts, read them and just comment the anty cheat out? Nothing, so there is the next point, I want at least a minimum saftey for my scripts, so long, no pub release again. Last but not least there has been a lot of trouble with the latest Release of 0.5 and also alot of people did not seem to notice it at all. Also there are some smaller reasons we won't release a public version for now.
Of course it's important to provide enough servers for everyone to play 0.6, also we have to rely mainly on the feedback of players for bugfixing, as we do not have the time to playtest the mod all day long. For now the server we hosted has prooven to be enough in capacity, however for players that are not from Europe it has a pretty high ping. If anyone feels confident enough to host a server on another continent, feel free to contact me, however this is NOT a easy option to get the server files, as I'll not just send them out instantly.
Currently we're working on the next, very big, Update for RoZo 0.6, on the end of this post I'll again put the latest changelog and update it at times. However it should be noticed, that the update isn't even close to the 50% mark as of now. Even when I'm done with all weapons that will not be close to half of it. However no preview or anything will go online before a few things are settled.
Of course I can't go without telling you what we have planned for this update, so here is a quick List of things.
- Weapon: Removed all weapons from the previous version
- Animations: Added Ghosts melee attacks
- Attachment: Now using MW3 Optics and silencer, Ghosts pistol silencer and if possible folding grip
- Attachment: All akimbo guns fire now seperate, animations are custom made
- Map: Added a developer mode to optimize MP maps
- Player: various 3rd Person animations, more then in 0.5.022
- Weapon: AK47 Tactical animations, sounds and models from MW2
- Weapon: M4A1 RIS models and sounds from MW2
- Weapon: TAC45 BO2 models and fire sounds
- Weapon: Glock 18 MW2 models and sounds, MW3 animations
- Weapon: RM22 animations and models from Ghosts
- Weapon: Panzerfaust 3 Ghosts animations and models
- Weapon: AK74u models and fire sounds from MW3 SP
- Weapon: UMP45 models, animations and sounds from MW3
- Weapon: Double-Barreled Shotgun models and animations from WAW, Sounds from MW2 (Ranger), sprint custom
- Weapon: AUG HBAR models, animations and sounds from MW2
- Weapon: Combat Knife models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: Skorpion models from MW3, empty reload from MW
- Weapon: CBJ-MS models, sounds and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: ACR models, sounds and animations from MW2
- Weapon: TAR-21 models, sounds and animations from MW2
- Weapon: MK32 models and animations from Ghosts, sounds various
- Weapon: Mk14 EBR models, animations and sounds from MW3
- Weapon: Judge models, animations and sounds from BO2
- Weapon: .44 Magnum models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: MSMC models, animations and sounds from BO2
- Weapon: L118A models, animations and sounds from MW3
- Weapon: VKS models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: Lynx models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: K7 models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: PP-19 Bizon models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: SA-805 models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: FP-6 models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: Bulldog models and animations from Ghosts
- Weapon: AA-12 models and animations from Ghosts
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.