Designed for 64 bit OS
32 bit OS owners should use the low resolution texture pack
Rome at War is a Third Century B.C. themed Multiplayer Mod (with SP in alpha stage) developed for Mount and Blade Warband V. 1.154
- 9 Historically accurate factions, Romani (Romans), Gallia (Gauls), Koinon Hellenon (Greek League), Makedonia (Macedonians), Safinim (Samnites), Megálê Hellás (Greek colonies of south Italy), Basileion Syrakosion (Greek colonies of Sicily), Epeiros (Epirus, between Illyria and Greece), Rasenna (Etruscans)
- Unknown number of Custom Maps
- Dozens of ancient Weapons/armors/shields
- New animations
- Custom Banners
- Custom options (Extra encumbrance, Class-limits)
- Early stage Singleplayer+ many more small gameplay changes
some info about the mod:
The mod is not yet completed, it is a work in progress.
Releases are fully playable and expected to be stable if your computer meets the requirements.
Want more information?
- RGCotL - Modeling/Texturing/Team leader
- Gothic Knight - Modeling/Texturing/Historical Advice
- Seek n Destroy - Coding/Research/Historical Advice/ReTexturing
- Theretor - Music Composer
- DarthTaco - Research/Historical Advice/Modeling
- KickingJoub - Scener
If I forgot someone please tell me, and the name will be added to the list.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will you add faction X ?
A: We're not making any promises concerning upcoming factions, we follow our planning and eventually new factions are done.
Q: Will you add X item ?
A: If it fits our time frame then we will most likely add it as long as it is relevant, if it doesn't then we won't.
Items we won't do:
- Square Scutums
- Corinthian Helmet
Stop requesting these please.
Q: Faction X is so OP/UP (overpowered/underpowered)!!!
A: That's not a question. Also we tested everything against everything in multiplayer a dozen times already and as far as I'm concerned it's relatively balanced. It seems to work decently in SP too so if all you have is one random empiric occurrence where you got your ass handed to you that won't be convincing of a faulty balance.
Q: Is the mod dead?
Other things worth mentioning:
We do our own research so please be so kind to not point towards Rome II as a historical reference, we appreciate actual history books and physical evidence over movies/videogames. We do have a planning for what we are doing (most of the time) so there is no point in suggesting to us what our next move shall be. Thank you for reading the F.A.Q. and twice the thanks for reading the F.A.Q. before posting a question already answered in it.
- Rome at War Team.
Weekly Sunday PUG(Pick UP Game)
At 18:00 GMT every Sunday
Hosted on Rome_at_War_Official.
Pick UP Game Rules
1. Two players, designated by the admins, take up highest (general) class.
2. Either team can get any available player (as pick up game is not orentated in clans it is orentated in players as individuals)
3. The leader of the team (faction) that is on top picks up the first player.
4. First 2 pick ups in every team determine the lower officers classes in the team (Unless team leader says differently)
5. Pick up of the 3rd-99th player follows rule: earlier you are picked up, the better class you can get(unless team leader says differently)
6. After set up of the teams every member should follow one of the 3 officers (best is if the players would populate all 3 groups) (unless team leader says otherwise )
7. Either team can be split up to maximum 3 parts (there cannot be 4-5 groups in a team)
8. If the leading officer of a group is dead, those left alive should try to follow another alive officer.
9. If the teams for some reason become quite unbalanced, new team leaders will be picked up and the teams will be reformed.
10. One player in a team is allowed to take standard bearer class, but it is up to the team leader to pick this player.
more info here Forums.taleworlds.com
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.