RoKkO's mod comes from a "let's see what I can do alone," blossomed out of my mind in 2013 after having done some exams just some weeks before. Concept was easy: improve the graphics and adding some new weapons, a basic request from every fan of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The result was pretty elementary, because that was my first my first experience in the field of modding, but some people liked it because of the immersive atmosphere. Now by now the priorities have changed, so the basis of this new version are: 1) total immersion in the "80's" ambience, trying to rehearse the Chernobyl accident, basis of all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games; 2) enhance definitively the graphics, taking them to the highest level as possible; 3) adding some elements of the gameplay for expressing all the essence of adaptability of the Zone; 4) improve the conditions of realism about weaponry, items, consumables. This mod will set its basis on the proprietary MmM mod,, SWM 2.1, SWTC and Absolute Packets, creating the ULTIMT mix
In the midst of the night, not everyone's sleeping...
Let's follow the fate of a fellow stalker...
- Unique radio playlists
- Use of monsters' scream (changed completely their tactics, they will be more difficult to spot and repel their attacks. You can guess more listening carefully this sequence)
- Actor relations with environment (breathing produces low soundprint when with full stamina, louder if stamina falls down, steps are slightly louder, because they were unhearable before,...)
- Environment relations with actor (randomized sounds/screams/radio)
- Interface sounds
What will be changed:
- Consumables (both sound and use method)
- Gain in gasmask's breathing sounds (way too louder)
- More random sounds
Audio rendered in-game with the latest OpenAL Soft .dll. No montages have been made, except for the transitions at the start and at the end of the clip.