Rising Sun is a mod for Mount & Blade: Warband based on the Gekokujo mod set during the late Bakumatsu and Boshin War periods of Japan (1866 - 1869). Fight to restore the Imperial Court or retain the Tokugawa Shogunate.
Includes an in-game Troop Tree Viewer and some bug fixes. Install AFTER patch 1.1.
To install merge the contents of the RisingSunPatch1.2 folder with your Rising Sun mod folder. Do this AFTER installing patch 1.1. Starting a new save is highly recommended.
- Added an in-game troop tree viewer (rubik's OSP) that can be accessed through Reports > View troop trees
- Certain units should no longer spawn with bows/quivers incorrectly
- Pistols are now available for sale in markets
- Added Next/Prev buttons to faction relations report so all relations can be viewed
- Changed faction names on the lord relations and faction relations reports to their appropriate Rising Sun names
- Remodelled the horses to their Gekokujo 3.1b appearances (they look more Japanese-y now)
- The map camera can now view the entire Korean peninsula properly
- Removed reference to a missing USA_Infantry texture file in a brf that was causing errors
- Added a new brf containing a kepi mesh that was referenced but didn't exist causing errors
- Changes the in-game year from 1568 to 1867
Please report any bugs you find.