Revamp Expansion Mod (RVE) A Supreme Commander 2 Complete Overhaul / Total Conversion Mod

Forum Thread
RVE 2.0 Screenies (Games : Supreme Commander 2 : Mods : Revamp Expansion Mod (RVE) : Forum : Revamp Expansion Mod : RVE 2.0 Screenies) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 21 2015 Anchor

Here is a place to post your epic screen shots of RVE 2.0 so go nuts also feel free to discuss as much as you like.

Aug 21 2015 Anchor

I'll start:

I play most of my matches as Cybran, so expect scorpions, bots, and giant six-legged walkers.

Scorpion sighted at Top Secret QAI Lab:

scorpion qai labs

My Endgame Cybran Army on Shiva Prime.

cybran army on shiva prime

The Soul Storm is awakening...

awaken soul storm

An Aeon base moments before an Avalanche MK2 laid waste to it with minimal resistance.

avalanche coming

Another Aeon base, moments after its complete and utter annihilation at the hands of T5 and T4 Cybran XPs.

aftermath

Part 2 of my RVE Screens. Once again, it's all Cybran.

You thought you've nuked my scorpions, UEF? We will continue to haunt you even in death!

ghost scorpions

Cybrans do love their land XPs...

avalanche scorpions qai labs

Attention, we've got two Cybran Experimentals coming our way. They're some new type we've never seen before...

scorpions ws zeta

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.