Revamp Expansion Mod (RVE) A Supreme Commander 2 Complete Overhaul / Total Conversion Mod

Forum Thread
Revamp Expansion Mod 2.0 Alpha 1.3/1.31 (Games : Supreme Commander 2 : Mods : Revamp Expansion Mod (RVE) : Forum : Revamp Expansion Mod : Revamp Expansion Mod 2.0 Alpha 1.3/1.31) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4
Sep 23 2015 Anchor

Please Use this thread to post any bugs or suggestions about RVE 2.0 A1.3/1.31

Please only report bugs and balance suggestions mentioning missing features and abilities doesn't help us the mod is a Alpha so these are bound to be there.

BUG LIST AND THERE CURRENT STATE FOR NEXT RELEASE

FIXES in A1.4

• Fixed Armored Fortress turret disappears when unloading units
• Fixed Anti-Nukes not dealing the correct damage amount
• Fixed self destructing the cybran ACU and jump-jetting can some times creates two escape pods
• Fixed Resource Sharing UI opening more than one instance when being closed by J
• T3 AA has been rebalanced
• Changes made to the AI to fix problems with there building platoons.

• Added safe guard, if a unit that isn't Amphibious enter water in any way it will be killed

HOTFIXES in A1.31

• Fixed Illuminate ACU cannon projectile not showing
  • Fixed Cybran Skiadrum AA sound
  • Fixed Cybran Krypton Regen Rate
  • Fixed Research Stations Experience Ranking
  • Research Stations now level up in the following minutes 15/25/35/45/60 from game start
  • Armored Fortress turret disappears when unloading
  • Anti-Nukes not dealing the correct damage amount

Edited by: OverRated

Sep 23 2015 Anchor

Unfortunately I've a lack of time at the moment, but here's something for the start:

- Illuminate ACU doesn't attack. It plays a firing sound with some fancy glowing light at this cannon, but there's no projectile. The units didn't take any damage at all.
- Anti Nuke still needs only one shot to destroy an incoming missile (tested only Illuminate vs UEF so far)

Some minor things:
- Urchinov XP's top turret doesn't rotate when firing. It just looks forward, projectiles still hit their targets

- Not sure if bug: Only a few research stations received the new veterancy buff. Build about 18, 40% got one buff, two were above three and the rest didn't receive any ranks although I've build some of them in first five Minutes.

Really like this new T2 Colossus, feels way more solid than those Yanzos.

Oh by the way, did you change something on the T5 Assault Walker (I think Apastron was his name)? 30.000 mass is quite something.

Edited by: Achios

Sep 23 2015 Anchor

Same problem with Illuminate ACU, primary weapon does not actually fire/damage units.

Sep 23 2015 Anchor

a patch will be uploaded later today to fix the firing problem.

--

Sep 23 2015 Anchor

Just one quick thing i noticed when looking through the files, is the cybran T1 gunship supposed to have a health regen rate of 1 or is it supposed to be set to 15 like the rest?

Sep 23 2015 Anchor

I will correct that as well.

--

Sep 23 2015 Anchor

Bug report from C3 (Coalition Command Center):

- Skiadrum looks up when it attacks a target shorter than it. (Model bug)

- Skiadrum AA has the wrong firing sound (it has the UEF AA sound). (Sound bug)

- With the build upgrade in this update, the Cybran ACU takes 2 minutes and 19 seconds to build a T3 PGen. In the last update, with the same upgrade, the build time was only 2 minutes and 5 seconds. (Unit build time bug)

- Colossus death animation is a little too slow. (Model bug)

- As mentioned above, the Illuminate ACU does not fire. (fixed bug)

Keep up the good work with Revamp!

Sep 24 2015 Anchor
malurok97 wrote:

Bug report from C3 (Coalition Command Center):

- Skiadrum looks up when it attacks a target shorter than it. (Model bug)

Not a bug it just arcs up to make the range.

malurok97 wrote:

- Skiadrum AA has the wrong firing sound (it has the UEF AA sound). (Sound bug)

Fixed

malurok97 wrote:

- With the build upgrade in this update, the Cybran ACU takes 2 minutes and 19 seconds to build a T3 PGen. In the last update, with the same upgrade, the build time was only 2 minutes and 5 seconds. (Unit build time bug)

Not a bug rather a refinement change your seeing.

malurok97 wrote:

- Colossus death animation is a little too slow. (Model bug)

Was the original death animation from FA

malurok97 wrote:

- As mentioned above, the Illuminate ACU does not fire. (fixed bug)

Fixed

--

Sep 24 2015 Anchor

I had the smae problem with the research centers. Some dont get any veterancy. others a little and some all. its kinda strange.

Meant to be?

Oh and one question to the new Tera Fortress: It is a factory like the mega fortress, so the big difference between those 2 is that the MF has good antiair and the TF has more health and better antiground?

Sep 24 2015 Anchor
Dark_Meta wrote:

I had the smae problem with the research centers. Some dont get any veterancy. others a little and some all. its kinda strange.

Meant to be?

Oh and one question to the new Tera Fortress: It is a factory like the mega fortress, so the big difference between those 2 is that the MF has good antiair and the TF has more health and better antiground?

Hot fixes for tonight release A1.31

HOTFIXES

• Fixed Illuminate ACU cannon projectile not showing
  • Fixed Cybran Skiadrum AA sound
  • Fixed Cybran Krypton Regen Rate
  • Fixed Research Stations Experience Ranking
  • Research Stations now level up in the following minutes 15/25/35/45/60 from game start

The Tera fortress is better in every way the mega is just a cheaper version.

--

Sep 24 2015 Anchor

When the patch comes out, will it be labeled "patch" or "full version" in the download section?

Sep 24 2015 Anchor
malurok97 wrote:

When the patch comes out, will it be labeled "patch" or "full version" in the download section?

I uploaded it over 1.3 so there's no confusion.

--

Sep 24 2015 Anchor

Another question: Will Exp. Warp Pillars Beta 2 work with RVE 2.0 Alpha 1.31?

Sep 24 2015 Anchor
malurok97 wrote:

Another question: Will Exp. Warp Pillars Beta 2 work with RVE 2.0 Alpha 1.31?

Yes it will ill pm you later about that.

--

Sep 24 2015 Anchor

Vanilla Aeon units are colored black instead of white. Also the Aeon props and factory addons are colored black as well.

2015 09 25 00003

2015 09 25 00001

Sep 24 2015 Anchor
mikeshadow7979 wrote:

Vanilla Aeon units are colored black instead of white. Also the Aeon props and factory addons are colored black as well.

That's what you call map lighting as theres no sun to render them right, which is why GPG set aeons main colour to white instead of using chrome which is currently what RVE uses.

--

Sep 25 2015 Anchor

ah ok, thanks for the explanation.

Sep 25 2015 Anchor

I set up a game of Illuminate v Illuminate. Me vs easy AI. Land only, 2500 unit cap.

The AI did barely anything, its attacking army could not get past a line of T1 PDs, and later when I sent a Universal Colossus towards them to see how quickly it would die... it single handedly killed off the entire enemy, without ever loseing more then 10% of its HP.

As I only tested this once I cant conclude anything with cirtanty, but it appears the Illuminate AI and/or non-EXP units are crippleingly underpowered. Later when I get time I will test with the other factions.

Sep 25 2015 Anchor
ElusiveDelight wrote:

I set up a game of Illuminate v Illuminate. Me vs easy AI. Land only, 2500 unit cap.

The AI did barely anything, its attacking army could not get past a line of T1 PDs, and later when I sent a Universal Colossus towards them to see how quickly it would die... it single handedly killed off the entire enemy, without ever loseing more then 10% of its HP.

As I only tested this once I cant conclude anything with cirtanty, but it appears the Illuminate AI and/or non-EXP units are crippleingly underpowered. Later when I get time I will test with the other factions.

People wanted the AI to be easier play a harder AI.

--

Sep 26 2015 Anchor

I and my friend played a skirmish each and had the same bug. some pointdefenses of the AI's seemed to be invisible and kept shooting. Therefore being almost unkillable since the units didnt attack them automaticly. I needed to see were the shots came from and let a unit shoot there indirectly via attack target mode.

I used Warp pillars as Aeon vs Cybran medium. and my friend without warp pillars, played alone vs 3 normal AIs on a 1 vs 3 map as UEF vs 2xUEF and a Cybran.

Sep 26 2015 Anchor
Dark_Meta wrote:

I and my friend played a skirmish each and had the same bug. some pointdefenses of the AI's seemed to be invisible and kept shooting. Therefore being almost unkillable since the units didnt attack them automaticly. I needed to see were the shots came from and let a unit shoot there indirectly via attack target mode.

I used Warp pillars as Aeon vs Cybran medium. and my friend without warp pillars, played alone vs 3 normal AIs on a 1 vs 3 map as UEF vs 2xUEF and a Cybran.

I've seen this on a whole outpost today. Every building there was completely invisible, even the shields. Interestingly, my radar could detect them as if they were in the fog of war.

I thought this may be the work of this Scatter Shield Stealth Generator but I'm not so sure about it. Well at least Plan B solved this.

Edited by: Achios

Sep 26 2015 Anchor
Dark_Meta wrote:

I have never seen this bug before please post a screen shot next time it come up so i can see the problem, What tier PD was it ?

--

Sep 27 2015 Anchor

Cybran tier 1 and tier 2 for me. Screenshot would show nothing. Picture empty ground and shots coming out of thin air.

for my friend it was UEF. he thinks tier 1.

For me there werent eny markings that there were buildings. Maybe it was the scatter field, since i got alot of scouts and darkenoids searching the area and once the illuminator was ready i magically won. so maybe he did make them visible? idk

Sep 27 2015 Anchor

When i put t1 power down for cybrin it crashes my game completly.

Sep 27 2015 Anchor
nerbash wrote:

When i put t1 power down for cybrin it crashes my game completly.

Sounds like a bad mod install. I put a T1 Cybran PGen down and my game never crashes.

Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.