Development Blog 5 pages 6-7
Command & Conquer Renovatio is aimed to bring a unique experience of all the events that twist & shape the universe after the end of the first C&C Red Alert into the epic Nod vs GDI power struggle in C&C Tiberian Dawn.
- New campaigns for each side (Defend, assault, commando & other style missions),
- Familiar (including those that have not been introduced in earlier games) units with completely new designs,
- New units along with new upgrades,
- New environments,
- New music, sounds and visual effects.
Comrade, aren't you tired of sitting home and crying to your mommy?
Join the army now!
Oleg - Oleg_Balzanov at yahoo dot com
Lars - chronosheep at hotmail dot com
Strong-willed and talented people with a deep understanding of C&C universe are welcomed to the recruitment barracks.
Brotherhood. Unity. Peace.
The Renovatio ModTeam.
Update 10 May 2015:
But we cannot guarantee this because time limiting and other running projects.
Do you remember the first Soviet war? Do you remember feeling like your tanks and your infantry weren't enough to take down a particularly worthy foe? Do you recall investing, as I am sure you did, in modern science to turn the tide of battle?
Well, that time has come again!
With the addition of the Tech Center, you can have access to the most cutting-edge technology that money can buy! It retains all of the classic architecture of the earlier structure, but with a few minor changes. Most notable is the omission of the rocket silo and launch pad, as the spy satellite is already serving the Allies well. This imposing building will show the enemy that you are nothing to be trifled with; able to build the most advanced units ever seen on the field.
Your progressive military will strike fear in to the hearts of those who seek to oppose you; of that I assure you!
But what use is all of this high-tech ordnance, if you can't have a suitably high-tech soundtrack to rock out to while you brutally storm through the opposition?
Luke (LJEMusic) is here to sort you out!
He is working to bring you a mixture of remade classics from Command & Conquer's history, as well as new works in the style of the great man who wrote the soundtrack of a generation.
Here we have three shiny new tracks for you to feast your ears upon:
Destruction: a shifting, atmospheric piece reminiscent of Jank from Red Alert 2; laden with breathy, noisy synths, driving drums and percussive, funky guitars.
Skeletons: A mix of catchy hooks and powerful drums; it's got a few samples from a classic film from the 1980s. Test your movie knowledge and let us know where they're from.
Instinct: A remake of the classic Act On Instinct from Tiberian Dawn, smashed up with the metallic curb-stomp that is Hell March. Die Waffen – legt an!
So when will your thirst be forever quenched, you might ask... and when will we see the Scavengers again? As you may have noticed, we are concentrating heavily on the allied side, and we plan to release an allied-only beta version of the mod as soon as the side is done. Unfortunately, we don't have much man power, so it's still likely to take a while. Think you can help us speed up the process? Join us today!
We are currently looking for:
• 3D Artists - Mainly for civilian and mission objects, as most of the faction models are done
• 2D Artist - Promotional art, Textures, Posters.
• Voice Artist - Unit Voices, of course. Preferably able to come up with quotes too.. we don't have much time for that ourselves.
• Mappers - C&C3; Mapping in great detail is a must.
• PR - News & Blog writing. Just like this.
• Anything you can additionally suggest. Send basic info (bio, specialties, examples) to: Oleg - Oleg_Balzanov at yahoo dot com or Lars - chronosheep at hotmail dot com