Redsun 2020 follows Joseph, the newest Nanotech agent developed by UNATCO.
It is not a bad mod, it is good but there is some flaws that gives this mod a kind of "empty". I will do a division of the good and bad points.
Good facts :
- The story. The idea of a Deus Ex mod in Japan was one of the most original idea. The sub-plots are cool and well scripted.
- The atmosphere, am I the only one who was shivering during the level of the closed mall occupied by yakusas with almost no light, a really dark music and in the basement there is some karkians hiding in the dark ? Same thing where I had to kill one of the yakusas leaders...
- The music
Bad facts :
- The lack of completions of certain levels,
- Some glitches that could have been easily erased.
- They could have added voices.
- Some times, there was the emptiness where I was really wandering what I had to do.
That's all I had to say
Well, A good mod but a really gloomy and looking-like-unfinished one. But in the end, the mod deserves to be one of the DX Mod that had to be played by all fans.
Very good level design and gameplay, but let down by a story that starts of good, but ends up being rushed/a bit crappy. Play through this for the great music, level design and balance though.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.