An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
by member
ParadoxCast Questions 2 : Question Harder (Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Paradox Discussion : ParadoxCast Questions 2 : Question Harder) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mar 29 2011, 8:37pm Anchor

Are minor factions supposed to be fully balanced, or imbalanced because you're supposed to use them in conjunction with your own forces?

What is the Federalist Party's platform, and how does it compare to the rest of 1969 American politics?

Is Bingham still Supreme Allied Commander?

Will you be releasing any more tutorials on Moddb for the benefit of the community?

Edited by: PsychoticLoner

Mar 29 2011, 9:04pm Anchor

Do you think you made the Recon Peacekeeper too awesome?

Is there a place to suggest functional additions to the wiki, such as new categories, etc.?

Do you ever plan on redoing any of the models, or are you more afraid of getting caught in a loop?

Edited by: Graven_Image

g.a
g.a
Apr 2 2011, 4:52pm Anchor

Will you make the creeper and the unicorn in a seperate minimod build?

I want to see a battle like this happen.

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Apr 3 2011, 7:58pm Anchor

Is there a specific part of Paradox that you like the most?

Will we see a Syndicate unit modelled soon?

What are your thoughts on the fanfactions based on your universe?

Are any Vietnam maps in the works?

Do you like the Talon idea that Galgus and I have?

Edited by: Protroid

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

Apr 3 2011, 9:02pm Anchor

New questions start now!

--

GoodKeenMan
GoodKeenMan The Crazy Kiwi
Apr 5 2011, 7:28am Anchor

More of a lore based question this, but what happened to all the well-known warships (such as HMS Hood) from the early 1920's, after all the temporal shenanigans in 1924 and again in 1927? Is that old Admiral-class Battlecruiser still kicking around some Allied Mothball Facility?

Apr 6 2011, 12:57pm Anchor

How smart is the RA3 AI? Will Paradox make it smarter?

Can / will the AI be able to master units such as Spy, Sudden Transport or the Confederates in general? Or will they forever be things that can only be used by humans, against humans.

Apr 8 2011, 2:50am Anchor

Are you going to eliminate the "infantry moves slower on enemy territory" function?

Why does the Pion Isopin Array can't damage any infantry with it's secondary?
Why does the Mastiff sometimes can't attack enemy units?
Why does the Demo truck can not plant bombs to the RC car with it's secondary?
Will you make the Rosen Bridging Tank attack speed faster?
Are you going to make an infantry model for the confederate infantry?

Apr 9 2011, 8:03pm Anchor

How does one go about contributing to the mod in the area of voice acting?

Apr 10 2011, 3:26pm Anchor

Have you ever felt there are too much, in-depth or nerdy lore?

What happened to Africa and South America during the war?

Apr 10 2011, 3:44pm Anchor

Do you think the fans are going nuts with the Recon Ranger being Space Chuck Norris?

Apr 10 2011, 7:58pm Anchor

How strong is the Peacock against Infantry? Can it target aircraft?

Is there any chance of a promotional Apocalypse Mini-mod video when it comes out?

How would China vs China work? Players making sandwiches during the match?

Edited by: Galgus

Apr 10 2011, 9:21pm Anchor

Can the Rocket Defenders rocket launcher also attack aircraft or just ground targets?

New questions start now.

Edited by: PsychoticLoner

--

Apr 12 2011, 11:56am Anchor

- Are you going to add / fix sounds, like the Apollo / Vindicator / Tengu / VX being shot down sounds that are in Uprising but not in vanilla RA3? And will you fix stuff like the Imperial Warriors saying their anti-garrison lines when they don't have their katanas out, and vice versa?

- Are you planning to give it new attatchments for the Hammer Tanks Leech Beam? Not only to show the list of new weapons that Paradox gives it to take from others, but also to fix ridiculous things like Leech-Beaming a VX resulting in it having a giant flak cannon that fires rockets?

- What is the test with the AI and the Swan you referred to in the last 'cast?

- You've mentioned that a lot of previous issues, such as the music, have been solved. Have you solved the issue of the game only allowing three UIs (one for Allies, Soviets and Japs) at any one time, meaning you couldn't have ones for Paradox factions?

Edited by: Mantonio

g.a
g.a
Apr 12 2011, 3:23pm Anchor
g.a wrote:Will you make the creeper and the unicorn in a seperate minimod build?

I want to see a battle like this happen.

Your Response: It's not a joke.

My Question: Are you sure?

Edited by: g.a

Apr 13 2011, 10:47pm Anchor

When Tier X units explode, do they debuff all units around them in a manner related to the destroyed Tier X unit?

(IE, will a Planck Compressor slow everything around it down, will an Atlas Tank shrink everything, etc?)

Has this question already been answered?

Apr 16 2011, 5:58pm Anchor

Will new Paradox multiplayer maps be released separately of the mod for vanilla players to enjoy?

It doesn't matter at all to me, but it could get some attention.

Apr 16 2011, 6:14pm Anchor

Have you read all pages on the wiki? Even the long battle pages and the fan fiction stuff?

Did you miss any mission concepts or locations in vanilla Red Alert 3?

How has the progress of the mod gone compared to your original expectations?

Have you ever regretted a decision for the mod?

When you're done with the Apocalypse Minimod, how much remains until Release 1?

Why am see A?

Edited by: Tayya

Apr 16 2011, 8:14pm Anchor

When you are done with the first release of the apocalyspe minimod will you still continue it or will you focus on the full mod?

Apr 17 2011, 7:02pm Anchor

How will terror drones affect Battlesuits?

Apr 17 2011, 8:31pm Anchor

What factions will be able to interact with civilians?

Apr 17 2011, 8:41pm Anchor

New questions start now.

--

GoodKeenMan
GoodKeenMan The Crazy Kiwi
Apr 17 2011, 9:56pm Anchor

I actually got one: Where can we find the podcasts? I want to see them, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Apr 18 2011, 1:51pm Anchor
GoodKeenMan wrote:I actually got one: Where can we find the podcasts? I want to see them, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Right here:
Livestream.com

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Apr 20 2011, 10:53pm Anchor

Are there any missions that you originally made for the campaign, but later had to scrap?

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.