An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
by member
ParadoxCast Questions 2 : Question Harder (Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Paradox Discussion : ParadoxCast Questions 2 : Question Harder) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oct 14 2010, 8:52pm Anchor

Could there be some kind of scheduled tournament when .92 comes out- possibly in place of a Paradoxcast since a good portion of the community manages to meet then?

Earlier I asked Gamereplays.org if mod replays there were possibly, and they said probably not- but a vod (whatever that is) could work, and someone said they might make a replay into a vod if I had a good match.

I decided to wait till .92 and its overhauls to ask more about it, but now I am thinking that some tournament vods of .92 could generate serious matches to be turned into Paradox advertising vods.

Getting some games from the beta up on gamereplays could help get more RA3 players interested in Paradox.

go123452
go123452 You don't wanna know
Oct 16 2010, 7:33am Anchor

Is anyone even bothering to post here?

--

>.<

Oct 16 2010, 1:18pm Anchor

I've noticed a lot of new Soviet vehicles resemble construction equipment. Was this intentional, what with the shortage of military equipment in the Union, or something that just happened over time?

--

Oct 22 2010, 4:54am Anchor

Will the Himmelhammer Van be the Mystery Machine, due to community support for the idea (check the talk page/noncanon page to see)?

Which Assassination Target are you guys looking forward to the most?

Why does the Empire of the Rising Sun have so few protocols at the moment?

Which is your favourite commando?

100 Agressors against a Minuteman, who would win?

Oct 23 2010, 2:05am Anchor

Will assassination targets gain heroic upgrades?

--

Oct 24 2010, 7:44am Anchor

New questions start now (oh how nice it feels to be doing that!)

go123452
Oct 26 2010, 3:16am Anchor

How much damage does a nuke do exactly.

--

>.<

Oct 26 2010, 3:40am Anchor

Probably enough that the solution to it is get a second base somewhere else, preferably before the nuke hits.
Complete with back-up power, of course.

Edited by: Galgus

go123452
Oct 26 2010, 6:52am Anchor

... No answers please.

--

>.<

Oct 26 2010, 9:01am Anchor

For custom veterancy icons, will the Syndicate icons be in 8-bit (crosses fingers)?

Is the Crusader Crawler on legs, wheels or treads?

If you capture an enemy building/mcv, can you get their protocols?

Can the Crusader Crawler or Space Elevator be captured by engineers?

g.a
g.a
Oct 26 2010, 7:02pm Anchor

Are you going to advertise paradox anywhere?

Will there be cover for tanks?

Have you started trying to code the basic ideas of factions other than the confederates and the allies?

What will happen to upgrade protocols like advanced aeronautics and fortified fleet?

Edited by: g.a

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Oct 26 2010, 8:18pm Anchor

Do you rememember the awsome shirt with the Vehicle Warehouse's texture on it? I know your not allowed to sell it, but are you allowed to post enlarged copies of the texture so we can have a custom shirt place make it for us?

Have you guys looked at the RP thread?

Quick its 2am, do you know where your base is?

Edited by: Protroid

Oct 28 2010, 8:51pm Anchor

What are your thoughts on the large and still growing fanfaction site?

Do you have a favorite Paradox protocol?

(For some reason I don't think its Mine Drop.)

GearsGoAwryMan
GearsGoAwryMan bizzare mastermind
Oct 29 2010, 10:24am Anchor

are you going to make large forestmaps with castles so we can replay the first battle between seth and the order? (but with paradox weaponary)

or any forestmap at all?

--

Medic wrote:I have no idea!

I don't drink coffee, but this guy creeps me into doing it. 

Oct 30 2010, 4:32pm Anchor

In the campaign, will world maps with changing allegiances be featured before each mission like in Red Alert 1?

On a scale from 1 to 10 where 1 is pure gameplay and 10 is pure geography, how will the maps taking place in a real-life city be designed? Vanilla Red Alert was in the middle; quite accurate location-wise, but still designed for gameplay - perhaps ideal? Uprising was lower, and IMO of a worse quality in that aspect.

go123452
Oct 31 2010, 2:40am Anchor

Are you starting on any Empire units?

--

>.<

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Nov 9 2010, 8:10pm Anchor

New Questions start NOW!

Can you post all the answers to these questions on the Paradox Cast page on the wiki? Not everyone here gets to see their question be answered.

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

g.a
g.a
Nov 11 2010, 6:58pm Anchor

I am never here for paradoxcast. Do you save them?

Did you originally want eight factions?

Why did you start on the confederates and allies first?

Nov 11 2010, 8:13pm Anchor
g.a wrote:I am never here for paradoxcast. Do you save them?

That one I can answer: yes, they do save them- click on the Paradoxcast link on the main page (summary), scroll down, and look for "More videos".

g.a
g.a
Nov 11 2010, 8:39pm Anchor
Galgus wrote:
g.a wrote:I am never here for paradoxcast. Do you save them?

That one I can answer: yes, they do save them- click on the Paradoxcast link on the main page (summary), scroll down, and look for "More videos".

Thank you.

GearsGoAwryMan
GearsGoAwryMan bizzare mastermind
Nov 12 2010, 10:57am Anchor

NO ANSWERS!

are the EP going to scavenge enemy nuildings alive and well?

--

Medic wrote:I have no idea!

I don't drink coffee, but this guy creeps me into doing it. 

Nov 12 2010, 4:54pm Anchor

Answers are fine for questions like that, when in spoiler text. He was just asking if something existed, and I told him it does.

Nov 14 2010, 9:07pm Anchor

New questions start now.

--

Nov 18 2010, 11:43pm Anchor

Is "Infinity Realms" another way to say "Paradox Team"?

Nov 27 2010, 7:25am Anchor

Can you confirm that:

1. At least one of the campaign missions will be taking place on Earth?
2. We will not hear any in-game character pronounce the cities of Ouagadougou and Antananarivo?
3. Arstadt Assault is the Take and Hold map? I can't see any objectives while playing Skirmish.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.