An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
Poll: Would you like oleg talking to you whenever Mother Russia wins another glorious victory? (13 votes)
Gameplay Enhancement #13 (Games : C&C: Red Alert 3 : Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Suggestions and Questions : Gameplay Enhancement #13) Locked
Thread Options
g.a
g.a
Mar 3 2011 Anchor

I was reading the other suggestions page on the wiki, specifically the gameplay enhancements section of it. I really liked one of them, gameplay enhancement #13:

Paradox wrote: Gameplay Enhancement: Occasionally have the enemy commander taunt you, if possible (aka randomly, if it captures a structure, a quick taunt will play)

I think this would add a larger depth into gameplay, specifically campiagn mode.

Does anyone else think so?

Mar 3 2011 Anchor

I don't think we'll be able to hire the actors from RA3 and Uprising to support this, so ... no.

--

g.a
g.a
Mar 3 2011 Anchor

PsychoticLoner wrote: I don't think we'll be able to hire the actors from RA3 and Uprising to support this, so ... no.

Aren't they remaking the campaign? What about the evas for the new factions?

Mar 3 2011 Anchor

I hates their hide-mini-map-with-face cheat.

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Mar 3 2011 Anchor

g.a wrote:

PsychoticLoner wrote: I don't think we'll be able to hire the actors from RA3 and Uprising to support this, so ... no.

Aren't they remaking the campaign? What about the evas for the new factions?

To my knowledge, EVAs are being abit, annoying. They are recreating the campaign, but remember, the Allies, Soviets, and Empire will each be using 1 Uprising Commander, making it so they would not have quotes and feel very out of place.

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

GriffinZ
GriffinZ I like puppies :D
Mar 4 2011 Anchor

Galgus wrote: I hates their hide-mini-map-with-face cheat.

yes, I agree, it's even worse early game when they do it when I'm supoused to scout and gather inteligence. HELLO COMANDER; I HACKED INTO YOUR RADAR; HAR HAR HAR: YOU CANT HACK MY RADAR BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ALL_SEING CHEAT:

Mar 4 2011 Anchor

And then my Attack Dog dies because I didn't have a mini-map.

g.a
g.a
Mar 4 2011 Anchor

Galgus wrote: And then my Attack Dog dies because I didn't have a mini-map.

I can't find a way for my attack dog not to die, those pesky engineers always kill it.

GriffinZ
GriffinZ I like puppies :D
Mar 5 2011 Anchor
g.a
g.a
Mar 5 2011 Anchor

Yeah, my enemy usually has faster reaction time than me and switches weapons sooner.

Blood-Russia-Mk2
Blood-Russia-Mk2 Children-Eater
Mar 5 2011 Anchor

Always put dogs in pairs. One to bark/draw fire from engineers, one to chomp stuff.

--

Yours faithfully,

That guy who does hammy stuff on a regular basis.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.