An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
by member
Bug Report Thread 2 : Report Harder (Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Technical Issues/Bug Reporting : Bug Report Thread 2 : Report Harder) Locked
Thread Options 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Dec 7 2010, 12:57pm Anchor

i think (or hope) he would have noticed that O_o

--

galgus wrote:The topic is an off-topic of another topic.The topic had no meaningful topic to begin with.

jason_zombolt wrote: lol epic pink dozer 
g.a
g.a
Dec 7 2010, 1:21pm Anchor
Phoenix^^ wrote:g.a it was mostly because you did not move them up closer to the defences as they will sit out of range.

I'm guessing it was this.

GriffinZ wrote:being out of ammo is another possibilty -.-'

No, the ammo bar is pretty noticeable.

Edited by: g.a

GriffinZ
GriffinZ I like puppies :D
Dec 7 2010, 1:27pm Anchor
Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Dec 7 2010, 2:34pm Anchor

offtopic\ Griffin you call that trolling -.-'

--

galgus wrote:The topic is an off-topic of another topic.The topic had no meaningful topic to begin with.

jason_zombolt wrote: lol epic pink dozer 
Dec 7 2010, 4:45pm Anchor

The cardinal when take a dog on board become of the same dimension of the dog: very little like adog.

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Dec 7 2010, 6:09pm Anchor
semsteve wrote:The cardinal when take a dog on board become of the same dimension of the dog: very little like adog.

We used to have the same problem with the multicopter. Was the dog still able to garrison? If so, when it left, did the Cardinal return to normal size?

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

Tetrakale
Tetrakale Trust him, he knows Science!
Dec 8 2010, 1:28am Anchor

When I told a spy to disguise himself as an enemy troop, it disappeared completely! It was still fully functional, just entirely invisible.

GriffinZ
GriffinZ I like puppies :D
Dec 8 2010, 8:51am Anchor

Yeah, I've been on the reciving end of that. I screamed OP ABUSEEE!!!!!! when the invisible spy bribed my units and then infiltrated a refinery

Dec 8 2010, 11:09am Anchor
Protroid wrote:
semsteve wrote:The cardinal when take a dog on board become of the same dimension of the dog: very little like adog.

We used to have the same problem with the multicopter. Was the dog still able to garrison? If so, when it left, did the Cardinal return to normal size?

The dog was still be able to garrison, but the cardinal didn't return to the same size

Protroid
Dec 8 2010, 12:43pm Anchor
Tetrakale wrote:When I told a spy to disguise himself as an enemy troop, it disappeared completely! It was still fully functional, just entirely invisible.

I'll add that later

semsteve wrote:
Protroid wrote:

The dog was still be able to garrison, but the cardinal didn't return to the same size

I'll test that later.

--

Dec 8 2010, 3:35pm Anchor

A quick report, two bugs i've found:

-The resonance jackhammer superweapon doesn't do any damage in the right center of where it is launched. (tried it against a vaccum imploder just about to fire and with less than a fourth of health,the others buildingswent down as planned.
-the same bug with the cardinal comes in the right opposite way with the twinbaldes:  when you load a vehicle, it became bigger in size and stays bigger as you unload-

Dec 8 2010, 4:54pm Anchor
GriffinZ wrote:Yeah, I've been on the reciving end of that. I screamed OP ABUSEEE!!!!!! when the invisible spy bribed my units and then infiltrated a refinery

They also don't lose thier disguise when they bribe or a sparrow uses it's radar pulse.

--

blah

Dec 8 2010, 11:04pm Anchor

I've come across a slight problem: Paradox will work for a match or two, then all the skirmish settings are unusable. It does the same to the basic version. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling on multiple computers to no effect.

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Dec 8 2010, 11:04pm Anchor

That's an RA3 bug, not a Paradox bug.

Dec 8 2010, 11:15pm Anchor

On the map Reef Madness, many of the units kept changing house colors.  I think it might have to do with amphibious units, I don't know for sure.

--

Dec 8 2010, 11:20pm Anchor

I am pretty sure that Razor Sub targeting is still bugged.

Then again, it was Dolphins that they were bugging against: so perhaps it has something to do with submersible units.

g.a
g.a
Dec 9 2010, 2:09pm Anchor
Gearjerk wrote:I've come across a slight problem: Paradox will work for a match or two, then all the skirmish settings are unusable. It does the same to the basic version. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling on multiple computers to no effect.

Delete Skirmish.ini or create a new profile.

Protroid
Dec 9 2010, 8:31pm Anchor
Galgus wrote:I am pretty sure that Razor Sub targeting is still bugged.

When you say targetting, do you mean the Razor being ordered to attack enemies, or enemies being ordered to attack the Razor?

--

Dec 9 2010, 10:52pm Anchor
Protroid wrote:
Galgus wrote:I am pretty sure that Razor Sub targeting is still bugged.

When you say targetting, do you mean the Razor being ordered to attack enemies, or enemies being ordered to attack the Razor?

I think he was referring to The sub attacking because he also said that they had trouble hitting dolphins.

Dec 10 2010, 12:50am Anchor

Yes.

Dec 10 2010, 1:40am Anchor

War Bears, when killed, have an odd tendency to fall to the ground and slide all the way off the map.

--

Dec 10 2010, 7:42am Anchor

^ I have noticed that that also happens to Javelin Soldier corpses and other infantry as well. Sometimes they would follow the unit that killed them... creepy. : P

Also some of the corpses of my ally's infantry tend to retain a small sight range. Oh, and dead Minutemen's (or Conscripts') AK-47's will still shoot if they get killed while shooting at the ground (by issuing a force attack on the ground).

Edited by: putoconcarne

Protroid
Dec 10 2010, 12:44pm Anchor
PsychoticLoner wrote:War Bears, when killed, have an odd tendency to fall to the ground and slide all the way off the map.

Already noted.

~Havoc wrote:I think he was referring to The sub attacking because he also said that they had trouble hitting dolphins.

I know of that, and I think I already listed it.

putoconcarne wrote:Also some of the corpses of my ally's infantry tend to retain a small sight range. Oh, and dead Minutemen's (or Conscripts') AK-47's will still shoot if they get killed while shooting at the ground (by issuing a force attack on the ground).

I'll look into that.

--

Jason_Zombolt
Jason_Zombolt Sword that Cleaves Evil
Dec 11 2010, 7:30pm Anchor

I was playing para, then the next day(Today) I changed up my mod, and ran it. I could not get skirmish to work, and had no saves in the single player.

~Edit~
I can not go to skirmish on Vanilla RA3 either? What is this?

Edited by: Jason_Zombolt

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Dec 11 2010, 7:45pm Anchor

Delete Skirmish.ini

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.