An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
by member
Bug Report Thread 2 : Report Harder (Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Technical Issues/Bug Reporting : Bug Report Thread 2 : Report Harder) Locked
Thread Options 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
g.a
g.a
Dec 5 2010, 12:19am Anchor

Ok, it's just weird is all.

And it happened twice to me, only with Japanese powerplants.

Dec 5 2010, 2:56am Anchor

I've noticed that many infantry slow down considerably with circle graphics underneath them. I'm sure this is a feature of some sort, but I have no idea what in the world is causing it.

--

open_sketchbook
open_sketchbook Your Lord and Master
Dec 5 2010, 3:05am Anchor

We were just starting to code cover when we rebuilt; I think we accidently compiled with some of the early cover experiments in and didn't noticed because we thought we were just recompiling a working build (see the internal testing team thread for information on how to prevent us from making such stupid mistakes in the future)

GriffinZ
GriffinZ I like puppies :D
Dec 5 2010, 5:25am Anchor

infantry have problem manouvering in tight spaces, they can't move at all in a fortress made of walls if the paths are 1 build square. I don't think it was like this before

Dec 5 2010, 7:30am Anchor

You can use double agent on terror drones. That must be one insane disguise that spy has.

GriffinZ
Dec 5 2010, 8:00am Anchor
Blood-Russia-Mk2
Blood-Russia-Mk2 Children-Eater
Dec 5 2010, 8:08am Anchor

Mastiffs sometimes can't target buildings...

--

Yours faithfully,

That guy who does hammy stuff on a regular basis.

Dec 5 2010, 8:12am Anchor

Hahahahah Im sorry but crj your comment nearly killed me.

And as for RA3 Later today Ill try and reinstall... Sigh and then Ill be back to let you guys know how that goes.

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Dec 5 2010, 8:35am Anchor
crj400 wrote:You can use double agent on terror drones. That must be one insane disguise that spy has.

LOL!

Blood-Russia-Mk2 wrote:Mastiffs sometimes can't target buildings...

Already noted. I think it mostly happens after it crushes a vehicle, but I do not know.

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

Dec 5 2010, 12:53pm Anchor

The Pion Isopin no longer kills infantry when it's antenna is up

--

blah

g.a
g.a
Dec 5 2010, 1:47pm Anchor
norm0616 wrote:The Pion Isopin no longer kills infantry when it's antenna is up

Watch out! There is a syndicate assassin behind you!

Protroid
Dec 5 2010, 2:39pm Anchor

Be sure to check the Already Known Bugs list on my page:

Moddb.com

--

g.a
g.a
Dec 5 2010, 2:43pm Anchor

You didn't add the longbow liberator not being able to attack defenses yet?

Protroid
Dec 5 2010, 2:48pm Anchor
g.a wrote:You didn't add the longbow liberator not being able to attack defenses yet?

It will be up soon. I've been a little busy as of late.

--

Dec 6 2010, 9:26am Anchor

Space Fold seems to have stopped working completely.

Dec 6 2010, 10:14am Anchor

I've only downloaded and tried out .921 the other night so I haven't played it that much to notice too many bugs except the usual ungarrisonable MG Copter (which also seems to shrink when you try to load a Dog in it).

However, a few hours ago the game crashed when I tried playing Soviet for the first time on Industrial Strength, before the loading screen got to finish, and it kept crashing everytime regardless of what faction and/or map I choose. I tried deleting the mod and re-extracting it to the Red Alert 3 Mod Folder in My Documents but it's still crashing. I'm not using the computer where I have RA3 installed so it may work again when I restart it but yeah, I'm posting this in case people have encountered this.

Dec 6 2010, 10:22am Anchor

If you were using Anvil tanks in skirmish, that is a known bug. Keeps happening to me too :p

Protroid
Dec 6 2010, 10:52am Anchor
crj400 wrote:Space Fold seems to have stopped working completely.

Already noted

--

g.a
g.a
Dec 6 2010, 3:00pm Anchor

Also, longbow liberators cannot attack air units either.

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Dec 6 2010, 6:19pm Anchor

They don't attack Air Units. THEY ATTACK HELICOPTERS ONLY. I HAVE PROOF OF IT WORKING.

g.a
g.a
Dec 6 2010, 6:31pm Anchor

Awwwhhhh.... I thought they attacked air units too.

Edited by: g.a

Protroid
Dec 6 2010, 6:38pm Anchor

I have also found that they can attack defenses (tested on Soviet Sentry Guns).

--

g.a
g.a
Dec 6 2010, 6:40pm Anchor
Protroid wrote:I have also found that they can attack defenses (tested on Soviet Sentry Guns).

Did you test them on the psionic decimator? There was one other defense that it could not attack, I think it was the flak cannon, but it could have been something else.

I'll try and see which defenses it can and cannot attack.

EDIT: With a playtest (using a custum map with all neutral base defenses), I see that I am wrong. I do not know what happened, but I guess it was just psychological.

Edited by: g.a

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Dec 7 2010, 12:43pm Anchor

g.a it was mostly because you did not move them up closer to the defences as they will sit out of range.

--

galgus wrote:The topic is an off-topic of another topic.The topic had no meaningful topic to begin with.

jason_zombolt wrote: lol epic pink dozer 
GriffinZ
Dec 7 2010, 12:51pm Anchor

being out of ammo is another possibilty -.-'

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.