An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
by member
Bug Report Thread 2 : Report Harder (Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Technical Issues/Bug Reporting : Bug Report Thread 2 : Report Harder) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 28 2010, 8:29am Anchor

Those maps are missing or are not readable becasue if they were in game they would have a mini map as they were made by EA.

Edit raven Nvm the reduct bug i believe the casue to be jason as it wouldnt work with any other player.

Edited by: Phoenix^^

Nov 28 2010, 12:05pm Anchor

= =
The dragenfry stuck when build.

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 28 2010, 12:10pm Anchor

Dragenfry? O_o

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 28 2010, 12:13pm Anchor

I think he means the burst drone :confused:

Nov 28 2010, 1:00pm Anchor

On the Take and Hold map, when player 1 has captured control points they tick up for player 2! Player 1 still wins in the end though.

Nov 28 2010, 1:27pm Anchor

I was testing Spe02001's bug (which I found, too), when I found another, rather funny one.  I killed 3 Javelin troopers with a heroic Imperial Warrior, and throughout the entire battle, he dragged their corpses with him wherever he moved.

--

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 28 2010, 1:35pm Anchor

Seen similer things including a bear body which was flying around the map for no reason.

Nov 28 2010, 5:19pm Anchor

I don't think any of the global upgrades are working stat-wise.

I throughly tested the damage and speed on, but I haven't tested the health as much.

(Pretty sure health 1 has no affect, and health 2 is untested.)

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Nov 28 2010, 5:33pm Anchor

There is no Health upgrade. Shield only increases damage resistance.

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

Nov 28 2010, 5:36pm Anchor

Another one; Multicopters can't pick up people, making them a tad useless.  Even more interesting, trying to load an attack dog will make the multicopter shrink!

--

Nov 28 2010, 5:41pm Anchor
Protroid wrote:There is no Health upgrade. Shield only increases damage resistance.

Still didn't see a difference.

Nov 28 2010, 7:04pm Anchor

Not sure if these were mentioned yet:

Sometimes Infantry die and fall to the ground but continue to "slide" to the commanded position - never seen that before.
The tank that teleports units "anywhere on the map", doesn't. It only teleports within its line of sight. - maybe description means drive there and teleport? idk.
The space fold effect stays glued to the map sometimes and will not remove itself. - rather annoying as its a giant effect.
The Razor Submarine. I have no idea how to work it, but i found out that if i force attack to make it surface, then click the Molotov secondary ability, then click a enemy building it will launch unlimited terror drone bombs until the target dies. - I'm sure that's unwanted.

OH! and heres a big one: open gates launch missiles at aircraft and are invincible! - only seen it for confederates but i bet its for allied too.

hope these help.

Nov 28 2010, 7:24pm Anchor

Once I had a small area of LoS over some dead Minutemen of mine.

Also, the Pumpjack Tower has no splash and does not hit buildings.

Edited by: Galgus

go123452
go123452 You don't wanna know
Nov 29 2010, 6:54am Anchor

The LoS problem applies to PKs and javalins too.

Ditto for Allied gates as well.

Edited by: go123452

Nov 29 2010, 5:16pm Anchor

I think the Pumpjack Tower does have splash, because I force attacked one of my own Ranger Scout Cars and blew up two.

--

blah

Nov 29 2010, 5:34pm Anchor

I had Mastiff tanks right by each other and only one got hit.

Nov 29 2010, 5:51pm Anchor

I've been having a slight issue with skirmish, but it may be something I overlooked or a bug with RA3 itself. Factions are stuck on their defaults, maps aren't showing up for selection, and I have no control over basic settings.

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 29 2010, 5:59pm Anchor

The Pumpjack Tower is special. It's earthquake can only hit grounded vehicles, but if the are in a line perpendicular to the Pumpjack Tower(one behind the other going towards it) if it attacks the second one, it does line damage, damaging anything in front of the targeted unit(as long as it is a grounded vehicle).

Joshh
Joshh The Punmaster
Nov 29 2010, 6:06pm Anchor

The pumpjack tower is insane, it might need to do less damage.  Right now it kills an mbt in one hit, and if it doesn't kill the target (an apoc for example), it emps the tank and finishes it off with the second or third hit.

--

-------------------------------------

Nov 29 2010, 6:38pm Anchor

It takes off half the health of a Mastiff, I think: which I think is the same as the Spectrum Tower.

And doesn't hit Infantry.

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 29 2010, 6:44pm Anchor

I based the damage off of the other Tier 3 Towers, so I have no idea what you mean Joshh.

Nov 29 2010, 6:56pm Anchor

Perhaps it hit the rear armor.

g.a
g.a
Nov 29 2010, 7:12pm Anchor

Bug: Whenever a map without an image is selected and ok is hit, paradox crashes.

This bug prevents the transferral of maps, a minor inconvenience

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 29 2010, 7:17pm Anchor

Em, that isn't a paradox bug. That would just be RA3, paradox has nothing to do with the transfer of maps.

g.a
g.a
Nov 29 2010, 7:31pm Anchor
R3ven wrote:Em, that isn't a paradox bug. That would just be RA3, paradox has nothing to do with the transfer of maps.

I am talking about in lan, whenever you want to automatically transfer a map that you have and another person doesn't by playing on it, the game crashes while using paradox, but not while playing vanilla.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.