An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
by member
Bug Report Thread 2 : Report Harder (Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Technical Issues/Bug Reporting : Bug Report Thread 2 : Report Harder) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
RighteousFighter
RighteousFighter not willing to give up
Nov 27 2010, 11:10am Anchor
Protroid wrote:Christian Therrian III builds a second Dozer, then stops doing everything.

mentioned already

--

User Posted Image

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 27 2010, 11:34am Anchor

Stop reporting anything to do with AI as a bug. Especially Christian Therrian, I never coded him to do more THAN build a second dozer. I had problems with getting them to deploy right, so I quit on the AI for a bit. QUIT REPORTING IT.

Protroid
Protroid Head of the Paradox Closed Beta Team
Nov 27 2010, 11:46am Anchor
R3ven wrote:Stop reporting anything to do with AI as a bug. Especially Christian Therrian, I never coded him to do more THAN build a second dozer. I had problems with getting them to deploy right, so I quit on the AI for a bit. QUIT REPORTING IT.

Yes, sorry about that. Congratulations though on being able to do that. Not many mods code AI.

--

Quick its 2am! Do you know where your base is?

GriffinZ
GriffinZ I like puppies :D
Nov 27 2010, 1:25pm Anchor

okey, this one is actually pretty gamebreaking: the MiGs heroic uppgrade is to lose all it's cababilities to do anything. Lost my base to a couple of kirovs because my MiGs just couldn't do anything.

Nov 27 2010, 2:34pm Anchor

when you tell a spy to disguse itself it become invisible

Vader91
Vader91 Local Redneck Rebel
Nov 27 2010, 3:34pm Anchor

Just a graphical glitch I believe, but on the 2-player Take & Hold map, when the Soviets captured the Control Point, it flew an Imperial Flag (Empire logo & mandarin writing, that definitely ain't Russian ;) )

On the same map, I found the II storehouse, and couldn't take it.

Allies' GPS lock does nothing!

Finally, just as a personnel request, may you please add some text descriptions to the new protocols? It gets aggravating constantly shrinking the game to hunt through the wiki.

Thank you again guys!

--

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board.

Protroid
Nov 27 2010, 3:37pm Anchor

1: Never heard of it.

2: You use it on an area you can see. It lengthens the time before The FoW covers it again.

3: They will gain text descriptions in the next patch. So soon.

--

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 27 2010, 4:33pm Anchor

The gps is being fixed r3ven said.

--

galgus wrote:The topic is an off-topic of another topic.The topic had no meaningful topic to begin with.

jason_zombolt wrote: lol epic pink dozer 
Igncom1
Igncom1 Support Commander of the Protectorate.
Nov 27 2010, 4:52pm Anchor

he's right about the flag thing. it is not soviet.

--

Yes my spelling is horibble get over it!

Im never really mean, just a little stupid :P .

Nov 27 2010, 5:42pm Anchor

No Anvil and Myeche tanks, plz fix soon

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 27 2010, 6:04pm Anchor

NVM

Edited by: Phoenix^^

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 27 2010, 6:21pm Anchor

Please read the entire thread before reporting bugs, your second two have already been reported.

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 27 2010, 6:24pm Anchor

ok...?

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 27 2010, 6:49pm Anchor

The reduct does not crash the game.

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 27 2010, 7:00pm Anchor

NVM

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 27 2010, 7:18pm Anchor

I force fired it onto the ground.

Nothing happened.

Phoenix^^
Phoenix^^ Ra3 killer636
Nov 27 2010, 7:21pm Anchor

NVM

Protroid
Nov 27 2010, 7:48pm Anchor

Mecha Tengus are now MONSTER TENGUS (size).

--

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 27 2010, 8:11pm Anchor

That's not a bug.

Nov 27 2010, 9:12pm Anchor

Not sure if this is intentional, but when an Achilles gets shot down it tends to blow up midair and not fall on anything for damage.  In previous patches it would fall and then blow up, but it doesn't even hit the ground now.

Edited by: norm0616

g.a
g.a
Nov 27 2010, 9:21pm Anchor

I found a big bug: Whenever you play the campaign (specifically the allied campaign)  as soon as you you click 'play', (on the briefing screen before the mission starts), the game crashes.

And a small bug: The reduct's range indicator (while placing it) is much larger than it's range when placed. (may be intentional for reduct upgrades)

Edited by: g.a

Kerensky287
Kerensky287 INCOMING
Nov 27 2010, 10:52pm Anchor
norm0616 wrote:Not sure if this is intentional, but when an Achilles gets shot down it tends to blow up midair and not fall on anything for damage.  In previous patches it would fall and then blow up, but it doesn't even hit the ground now.

Unless Reven's changed it, there's about a 25% chance that it'll crash and explode catastrophically. That's how it was when I coded it.

R3ven
R3ven Paradox Leader
Nov 28 2010, 12:00am Anchor
Kerensky287 wrote:
norm0616 wrote:Not sure if this is intentional, but when an Achilles gets shot down it tends to blow up midair and not fall on anything for damage.  In previous patches it would fall and then blow up, but it doesn't even hit the ground now.

Unless Reven's changed it, there's about a 25% chance that it'll crash and explode catastrophically. That's how it was when I coded it.

Didn't touch it :/

Nov 28 2010, 3:26am Anchor

I've ever found a bug or my computer is crappy.  In any case, it's crashing occasionally since I got the new patch, but this time an error log comes up.  I don't know if it's a known bug of RA3, because I haven't found anything about it.  The first occasion was right as I was about to start on that six-player map you included without an image, I forget it's name.

I posted the log on my profile here.  That's the absolute maximum I could show.  I know this isn't a tech support forum, but I thought it'd be best to show you, in case there was something there.  Who knows?

Edited by: PsychoticLoner

Nov 28 2010, 4:17am Anchor

Your map:
Swimming Hazard got error when playing with 2 player
= =

map :Swimming Hazard
got error
when playing with Confederate Revolutionaries

Vehicles : Assault Striker
I got a bug after Infantry get into Assault Striker
The attack of Assault Striker attacking to wrong location.
That wrong location is as same as where the Infantry get into Assault Striker.
The RA3 closed after Assault Striker move to a farther location.
===================================================================
: )  Assault Striker is a really powerful Vehicles
But I hope it would not cause soviet lose their superiority of land force.

The range of many new ability is not clear enough.
I hope you guys do something about it.

When using Radar Scan, I have to select in where I can see.
It's means this scan is use less.

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.