Ideas Suggested by Happi:
- Camera Settings
- Realistic Economy & Sharing Resources:
- The fate of Super weapons
- Realistic Tanks, and Infantry Behavior
- Infantry Camouflage
- Will Auroras be available to support our cause?
- What about terrorists how will they act? (I will make this sacrifice)
- Questions about Sound Effects & explosion FX?
- Multiple targeting for all units? What about aircrafts?
- Limit on reload time and number of shots per unit
- Ammo (shot prices) are they included in this mod?
- AI behavior, Will the AI be able to perform all these tasks listed in the above 10 ideas like normal players do?
- Idea 2: sharing resources is already planned, I found a way to implement it too Players can send any amount of money to their allies or enemies. Also a realistic economy is being planned and Super-Flanker needs the opinions of everybody regarding how this thing should work. You can discuss this here.
- Idea 3: If superweapons are included in the game, their reload time will be no less than 20 minutes.
- Idea 4 is already implemented. Infantry die with 1 HEAT shell, and if they were close to each other 2 or 3 can die. However they need 2 SABOT shells to die. However tanks are programmed to automatically switch to HEAT when attacking infantry. Tanks usually take 2 shots before they die however the heaviest tanks such as the T90 and the M1A3, can take 3 shots and have advanced systems to avoid some of the shots. However If a tank is moving at full speed, Tank shells can slightly miss by exploding next to the tank. Unfortunately, the game does not support variable armor on the same unit so for example, I cannot make a tank more vulnerable to shots from the back.
- Idea 5: Open for discussion, Military Advisers opinion is needed. Therefore decision will be taken later.
- Idea 6 No, you have to do it without Auroras. Its unrealistic to put anything that cannot be shot in the game.
- Idea 7: Terrorists the most beloved type of units in the GLA army. They will be everywhere. However, thee will be no Hijackers. Terrorists can capture any car found on the map. However terrorists cannot capture enemy units or tanks because that's unrealistic. Just imagine a terrorist walking peacefully to the tank, jumping over it, opening the hatch and killing every crew members (usually 3 or 4). Then he/she has to drive the tank without having the proper manuals .
- Idea 8: I hope to have amazing sound effects and explosions (FX) in this game. Therefore Sound Artists are needed. Also sound effects donation is possible.
- Idea 9: Ive been able to implement multiple targeting for BVR Air to Air combat, SAM sites and ABM sites. However thanks to the SAGE engine, you cannot implement it on all units. Yet, aircrafts will have that capability when attacking Structures or they might have a different method of targeting structures which wont make them fire all their missiles on the same target.
- Idea 10: There is already a realistic reload time for each unit and there is a limit on the amount of shots they can fire before reloading.
- Idea 11: This idea is discussed in a sperate forum (click Here).
- Idea 12: Yes, there are detailed plans for a very challenging and intelligent AI. I just need someone to help implement them because creating AI scripts is some good amount of work and I am currently busy with modeling, coding, and game mechanics.
Edited by: Super-Flanker
but i still think Smerch is a better choice for Russia as a artillery. if you have given USA a Mlrs then i think russia should have Smerch on their side, you can give them a equal range to keep the game balanced.
Actually my problem with smerch is the range, 90 km is too much, it can cover about 70% of the map. We already have SRBM's to target the entire map. I am assuming the M270 MLRS is using the M26 rocket which is old and has a reduced effective range of 26 km's. However, the mich higher ranged BLOCK IV M39 rocket is being used as an SRBM for the USA and has a timer of about 4 to 5 minutes. I can add the Smerch in game but it would act as a long ranged rocket artillery.