RCOM or 'Realistic' 'Combat' 'Overhaul' 'Mod' is a mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat that aims to bring in a greater emphasis on realism. After years of no development, I have returned to release a new version of RCOM as an addom to "Call of Chernobyl"

Forum Thread
Crash Savegame loading RCOM/Atmosfear 3 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : RCOM : Forum : delite : Crash Savegame loading RCOM/Atmosfear 3) Locked
Thread Options
Sacharon
Sacharon Some reeds swayed by the wind
Feb 2 2012 Anchor

Hey,
I thing, I'm encountering the same problem like the one mentioned in "Rcom 1.0.6 w/patch load fatal error" (but that thread is closed).
RCOM Version: 1.0.6P1
AtmosFear Version: 3
Other installed mods: Absolute Nature 2, Absolute Structures 1.0
Behavior:
-When installing first AtmosFear and pasting RCOM & patch afterwards, same error as thread mentioned above occurs:
Expression : !m_error_code
Function : raii_guard::~raii_guard
File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrServerEntities\script_storage.cpp
Line : 748
Description : ...ll of pripyat\gamedata\scripts\level_weathers.script:459: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

-When pasting first RCOM & patch and then installing AtmosFear, other error occurs:
Expression : fatal error
Function : CInifile::r_section
File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrCore\Xr_ini.cpp
Line : 502
Description :
Arguments : Can't open section 'rx_attach_bandage'. Please attach [*.ini_log] file to your bug report

It would be lovely to get them both together working. You mentioned a script from your personal AtmosFear - can you name it so we can remove it by hand? Or, get us some sort of workaround install procedure? Because I earlier played CoP allready with the same constallation, but atmosfear 1.3 it was back then I think (it was allready a year ago) and it would be nice to get it working - the feeling of RCOM is/was great).

(Reply because I don't know how to edit my previous post)
And another error: If I try to follow up on that script and just comment line 748 out (it just prints a debug message), I'm getting another, more serious crash from another part:
Expression : !m_error_code
Function : raii_guard::~raii_guard
File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrServerEntities\script_storage.cpp
Line : 748
Description : ... of pripyat\gamedata\scripts\xr_combat_ignore.script:107: attempt to index field 'actor' (a nil value)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.