I've been working on an update to the zombie mod. In addition to some big bugfixes, I've added a lot of new content including new zombie models, new blood...
Zombies are the newest threat in Rainbow Six: Raven Shield! Based on the popular Zombies mode from Call of Duty, the team has created a multiplayer and singleplayer mod for Raven Shield which is based on survival against waves of zombies. Each wave gets faster and more difficult!
The team is:
.Twi - project lead, programming, mapping, texturing
Xanatos - mapping, texturing
Fodder - mapping
Timbitz - testing, online beta coordination
As of February 28, 2012, the R6: Zombies mod has been released for both singleplayer and for multiplayer dedicated server. You can also grab the complete source code for the mod.
The newest version of the Zombies mod has been released. You can get the multiplayer, singleplayer, and source code versions on our Downloads page once ModDB authorizes them.
- respawning in multiplayer added at end of each wave
- newcomers to the server can now join the game in progress
- non-dedicated servers are now supported
- new map Snowstorm
- new map Nacht Der Untoten
- added 20% speed boost powerup
- zombies no longer have "Nazi" theme but are based on R6 characters
- shotguns now do double damage to regular zombies
- shotguns are now far more effective against juggernauts
- LMGs and snipers are now always a 1HKO headshot
- LMGs and snipers now do 1.5x damage to regular zombies
- LMGs and snipers now deplete a juggernaut zombie's extra health twice as fast
- barrier maps without proper powerups now replenish ammo automatically after 7 rounds
- ammo respawned every 7 rounds, not 8
- juggernauts and high-level zombies now have more health
- added extra health to players before wounding and dying
- zombies now take down player health incrementally, with shaking and sound
- increased the rate of zombies spawning powerups from 1 in 30 to 1 in 24
- zombies can now break down doors if players hide behind them
- changed max ammo powerup to refill all players
- pistols get unlimited ammo
- bug fixed where dead players would still attract zombies
- bug fixed where the round would never end
- bug fixed where a zombie dead at a barrier prevented other zombies from climbing
- juggernauts now bleed properly when you hit them
- zombies no longer spawn powerups if they die behind a barrier
- bug fixed where a zombie would sometimes spawn in mid air
- zombies can now attempt to crouch if stuck under something
- bug fixed where zombies would get stuck on Nacht Der Untoten
The multiplayer side of the mod has progressed far enough that a beta open to the public will begin soon.
Today's R6: Zombies progress: bugs have been ironed out of the online coop mode, there are new powerups and zombie types, a new map, and other stuff too.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.