Work continues on the mod, in fact I just finished playing through the whole game to capture all the missing captioning information. Fortunately, the mod automatically prints to the console as I play which sounds don't have captions. Then before I exit a level, I write out the console's captioning error msgs to a text file. Next, I use a custom app Games[CC] developed that reformats the missing captions into the blocks of captioning code the mod uses. So, before it looks like:
and after I process the text file containing HUNDREDS of lines of the above it eliminates duplicate entries and formats each entry like below:
The blank line is where the captions go. After I listen to the file and decide what it sounds like, I add the caption:
There are literally thousands of these captions I need to provide text for now, but at least capturing all the missing captions is complete.