Here is the impressive music from PsychoPhobia made by our supporter and friend John S Weekley.
PsychoPhobia is a new Doom2 campaign for GZDoom and Skulltag
To play it, you need GZDoom Version 1.5.06 or Zandronum v1.2 or higher.
(playable only in opengl mode [the software renderer is not supported])
To run Episode 1 and 2 correctly you must load the 3d-decorate.pk3 (it is included in the package).
-> If you find bugs or glitches feel free to report them.
- new weapons
- new monsters
- new textures
- new music
- new sounds
- new decorates
- new Hud
- new maps
- new Episodes
- and many other different things
- all decorate things are now breakable (also the originals from Doom2)
- light effects
- new monster deaths
- Episode 1: "Rise of a Psycho" (8 maps) (location: Earth future)
- Episode 2: "The Dark Age" (8 maps) (location: Earth in medieval times)
- ZBloodpack: (This is the old ZBloodpack.)
- The Pit: (The Pit is an example map for the new stuff. Here you can arrange monster fights. ;-) )
Playthrough: Youtube.com by EG22582262
Playthrough: Youtube.com (map01 - map04) by Pi3rd3K
GamePlay (of an older version): Youtube.com by Pi3rd3K (This Video contains a link to a installation Tutorial)
Latest Version is v2.25.
-> Mod is not dead. Only the progress is going very slow. <-
(Version (2.25) is now compatible with Zandronum and Skulltag)
Thanks to all for the positive comments and feedback. :-)
Highest Rated (2 agree) 9/10
I think this is a very unique mod. You have a gazillion weapons with hundreds of monsters. I thought it's very cool but I kinda think the 3D weapons are a bit out of theme with the normal PsychoPhobia.You could make the next release have more Doom style suiting weapons and upload an addon that changes it to the 3D ones? But overall, great huge mod!
May 12 2013, 11:44am by LucasGojira