Portal Pro 1.0: This is the first release of Portal Pro. This is an old version, so I recommend downloading the latest version instead.
Portal Pro 1.0
- Over 30 levels
- Behind the scenes areas
- Secret test chambers
- Fewest portals challenges
- Custom dialog
- Custom music
- Extract the zip.
- Move the Portal Pro folder into your steam SourceMods folder (e.g., C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods).
- Restart steam and Portal Pro should be in your games list.
- Delete the Portal Pro folder from SourceMods.
- It is recommended that you have subtitles turned on.
- It is recommended that you have portal funnel enabled for all levels.
- No levels or challenges require any glitch portal techniques (including “portal tunneling”) or angled flings.
- As of this release, the game is only available in English.
- I haven't tested the game on a Mac, so it might not work.
Things I'm looking for:
- General bugs
- Framerate drops
- Unintended puzzle solutions (that do not include glitch portal techniques. I will not necessarily to remove them, unless they can trivialize the level.)
- Things that are unclear or needlessly confusing
If you want to know the name of a level you're on, there are a few ways to get it. Save your game and look at the name of the save, or if you have the console open type “cl_showfps 1” which should display the name of the bsp along with the frames per second.