A PRZ2 Shader Addon to make the textures look more realistic, and utilize the full power of PRZ2
- Name: PRZ2 (Photo Realistic Zone 2) Photo Realistic Shader Addon (PRS)
- Version: 184.108.40.206.
- Game Version(s): Any
- Creator: LoNer1, Argus, Cromm Cruac, Lyoko77, Hectrol, Sky4CE, ECB-team, LURK-team
- Release Date: 12th of April, 2013
A shader addon, improving the bump maps the textures use in-game and making the textures look more realistic in combination with PRZ2.
Recommended use for Mid-High end system's only!
- [new] Increased mipmap quality in combination with AA or DoF
- Added a new AA algorythm based upon Sky4CE's "Improved AA" and DS1.2's AA
- Softer and Increased SSAO quality (build 3310/Xray1.6)
- Fixed and Increased Motion Blur (better performance)
- Increased Mblur and DoF sample
- Increased water normals, new water normals
- Increased shadow map resolution, and further distance
- Increased and better tonemapping
- Improved cloud softness and blending + reduced "noise"
- Improved grass and tree "bending" (fluent motion, thanks to Ket)
- Increased Sunshaft Quality and blending
- Better dynamic lighting rendering (ECB shaders)
- Pixel-Accurate Displacement Mapping and POM
- Foam on water
- Increased FOG and Bloom quality
- Better use of bloom
- Reduced "saturation" mapping, causing the 'r2_sun_lumniscale' option to increase saturation instead of lightning (code based on LURK shaders, which did this exact thing)
- Custom user.ltx tweaked for these shaders
Looking to add:
- Cubemap reflection in scopes
- Plane shader with reflective properties, preferably reacting to light
- Proper terrain blending of the vegitation
- Diversifying the bending of the grass and trees (atm they're bound, but I dont think this is possible without some DLL hacking)
- Soft water
- Soft particles
- OGSE like god rays
- Improved specular mapping thought the texture.ltx file
*Depending on bump map size, increased size = better POM quality, as shown in the 2nd screen
Increased SSAO/Bloom quality:
*Better use of bloom and an improved SSAO algorythm, thanks to Lyoko77. Bloom thanks to LURK team, edited by me
Just copy the gamedata folder over your existing gamedata folder and you're good to go!
Also, there's several optional folders included, all copy/paste compatible!