PeZBOT for Star Wars Mod: Galactic Warfare: offline multiplayer bots for those who like to play offline.
PeZBOT 002p for the CoD4 Galactic Warfare Mod has been released, download it here:
Please read the instructions carefully.
Huge thanks to everyone on the SWM Team for their awesome mod!
Things to know:
- This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and may be full of bugs!
- The following maps are waypointed to work with PeZBOT SWM: mp_bestine, mp_cloud_city, mp_tatooine, mp_rebellion, mp_anchorhead, mp_jundland, mp_jundland_dusk. Note: mp_not_a_cave is NOT supported!
- Bots have been tested and working on version 1.7 of Call of Duty 4. (Please do not report any bugs found with older versions!)
- Support for Galactic Warfare v1.0
- ADded waypoints for: mp_anchorhead, mp_jundland, mp_jundland_dusk
If you find any errors then please let me know - this includes bots getting stuck on objects or random places on the map, I only briefly tested the maps.
Highest Rated (2 agree) 8/10
PezBots has much to improve on, like the fluidity of bot movement, but otherwise they suffice in providing a satisfactory offline multiplayer experience.
Apr 12 2010, 5:29am by HungerSTGF