PeZBOT is a multiplayer bot-mod for Call of Duty 4 and World at War. The aim of the mod is to introduce relatively life-like A.I. to local multiplayer games so those who choose not to go online or prefer to practice against bots before doing so, can.
PeZBOT 011p for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - offline multiplayer bots for those who like to play offline.
We have no problem if people want to mod PeZBOT and release their own version, but we have one golden rule: the new mod MUST be renamed in the following format "PeZBOT_" + "MOD NAME OR MAKER" + "VERSION NUMBER". This is to avoid any confusion about which mod is which and by whom.
We are more than happy to supply the source for our latest versions and let people update their modded PeZBOT with our latest scripts. We would ask that each PeZBOT modder release the souce to their mod and make it freely available and permitted to be itself modded or added to another version of PeZBOT, including ours if we like the addition.
With this arrangement, the PeZBOT mod will be the winner. Instead of two heads working on new ideas and solving problems we can have many.
This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and may be full of bugs, use at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any damages this mod does to your PC.
PEZZALUCIFER - Coding
ATB - Coding
Lord_Gannondorf - Waypointing / Coding
402, AA_Fan6566, AbneyPark, AintNoMeInTeam,BritishBulldog1,
Bruc3, Gerhart, Gumpy, INSANE, JamJam11, Kill3r, MasterB,
Maks Deryabin, NovemberDobby, OpenWarfare Mod, Patmansan,
Sparks, Tally, TL-SpacepiG, Whitsel, WCP, Zeroy.
(If we forgot to add you to the credits then please contact us!)
Things to know:
- This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and may be full of bugs!
- All stock maps, as of patch 1.7, are waypointed.
- Bots work on all game modes.
- Bots have been tested and working on version 1.7 of Call of Duty 4. (Please do not report any bugs found with older versions!)
- Bots will now choose attachments for weapons.
- Dropped weapons from bots should now have more ammo.
- Bots will now throw stun, flash and smoke grenades.
- Bots will now choose perks upon spawning. (can be disabled with svr_pezbots_useperks 0)
- Added model select menu (escape > choose model). You can now choose which character model you wish to use. Also added a few extra character models such as Capt. Price, Imran Zakhaev, etc.
- Bots will use extra character models as well as the stock ones - can be turned on with svr_pezbots_modelchoice 1.
- Added Battlechatter. (can be turned on or off with svr_pezbots_chatter 0.)
- Revised knifing function, no long range kills.
- Bots may flank/spread out a little more.
- Added a new playstyle - a mix of both the existing playstyles. (svr_pezbots_playstyle 2)
- Fixed issue with District waypoints.
- Fixed the non balanced teams balancing on map change.
- Fixed mismatch error occurring in Search and Destroy on some maps.