Persian Invasion is a modification for Rome - Total War 1.5 that begins in 490BC. The vast Persian Empire celebrates a golden age of prosperity, and looms over the smaller states that surround it. The king of Persia, Darius the Great, is a tolerant leader, but he has not forgotten what happened in Ionia, and may yet seek revenge for Greek treachery...
Persian Invasion makes a comeback due to the efforts of Lanjane! All credit goes to him for this patch.
Posted by comrade-general on Oct 31st, 2010
The patch is released! Click here - Twcenter.net
- cleaned, fixed and optimised descr_model_battle.txt. Now 170/255 slots used.
- sprites for all required units. 326 sprites total.
- UI cards&infos for units that lacked them and improved some old UI's.
- included quickfix for Leonidas (the same that can be found in PI thread).
- fixed desert swordsmen animation.
- fixed CTD's with lvl 3-4 stables.
- fixed living breathing city CTD.
This should be savegame compatible (if you have already installed Leonidas quickfix before). Just delete map.rwm files using campaign_map_reset.bat (included in archive).