Paranoia - it is a our single-player modification for Half-life. You will play the role of a russian officer of the secret service. Your first impressions are that this mission will be just like any other, but you really have no idea what nightmares future events have in store for you...
After years in development, we are proud to present the last release of Dreamcast Paranoia.
Posted by BuZZeR on Oct 26th, 2010
"Dreamcast Paranoia" - Our port of the total-conversion Paranoia to the Sega Dreamcast. This game, no dobt, pushes the Dreamcast to its max, and we beleive incredible things have been achieved. I hope you all enjoy the results. Have fun, and good luck to everyone! Catch you on the flip side.
Dreamcast Paranoia Credits:
- Initial concept
- Preliminary port of raw game data
- Porting of Bunker maps
- Ideas and support throughout development process
- Converting game data to Dreamcast-specific formats
- Sound / Music
- Weapons models conversion
- Porting of Army and Industrial maps
- Beta and Final Menu GFX
- Reasearch and development of Dreamcast Half-Life specifics
- Modifications to HALFLIFE_DC.EXE
- Various data optimizations
Paranoia Dev Team -
- Development of the original files used for the port