If you don't have the orginal Other World mod and don't have the wad files it need, download this one. Sorry that i didn't added them on the Alpha version...
The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Your friend lost himself ...
- Multiplayer = Now and only a Real Multiplayer game in Singleplayer mode! Via LAN or Internet! -
- Host = Only 3 ~ 5 MB needs the server hoster (without maps) !
- Client = No need to download! -
- 7 Levels = 7 New Levels of Other World that only three (two on some levels) or more players are able to beat them! -
- Versions = Steam or WON(2), Working on both versions! -
- Fun = We tested Level 1, and it was amazing how fun it is :) Teamwork without limit! -
Alpha 3 Build 10 is now out. Get it right now. Be sure you DID played Other World the first mod.
1.0 Version will coming Soon?
(and sorry for my english -.-)
- DennisG50 = Leader -
- Seronic = Level-Creator and Tester -
- Yodiv = Moderator -
Hello Guys from moddb.
I just need more help overhere :( I just need to know if:
-Other World /RV (RC1) is now really easier and what levels are still too hard or too easy
-Other World 2 got some good maps and it is fun to play with more people
-someone is ready to work some levels for Other World /2D and Other World 2.
-Other World :3 /Pikadg50s in Wars is funny to watch/play with Multiwinia (or even Darwinia).
I just need more comments, feedbacks and a helping hand here. You can do it right here or anonymous to email@example.com
Other World 2 (You can play the public alpha version) is really hard to design. It's a cooperative mod and it need really much ideas in one level or you'll stuck like me. Singleplayer is much easier, believe me.
Other World /2D. Yes, you saw Other World. Kula World maybe too or other games like this. But that on 2D based on a RPG game (hehe) ? I think i can cancel it forever oh well :(
If you got level ideas or wanna be a design and you want to help me, please contact me. On OW2, you'll need to know the basic skills on Valve Hammer Editor (only creating blocks, no entities). On OW/2D, you'll need to know the basic skills on RPG Maker XP (because i already started there ^^).
Thank you for your support :)
- DennisG50 = Leader of Other Team -