- In a desperate attempt to bring Wargame and Red Alert 2 together this Bastard Mod came to be.
- Turning the RA2 RTS into RealTimeTactics with elements from all 3 Wargame with additions and losses.
- Paying tribute and honor to two amazing game franchises. Also as an inspiration and motivation to Wargame 4 which is hopefully imminent.
- Featuring an EE style Campaign and 1vs1 - 2vs2 MP.
- Naval with Submarine and Aircraft Carrier
- The unthinkable ability to use Paradrop and Carryall
- Lack of Sidearmor mechanics compensated with turning speed
- Fully integrated Recon and Cover system and Supply Trucks (kinda, hey they do repair)
- Low and Limited Unit Availability to ensure low ActionsPerMinute Gameplay full with Tactics
- Flavor (where have you been?)
- Various improvements (Superiorities) ...and necessities.
- Regular Shock Elite Support Infantry, Helis, Tank, more tanks, wheeled tanks, Arty, Recons, Transports...
- Various Mixed Decks with National Focus (no support or airborne decks. This is a good thing.)
- Terrain matters. (it does!)
- Plenty of UGBEAR (inside joke about unhappiness of model inaccuracy)
- Final Alert map maker for Maps and missions
*Campaign under construction. All Assets are considered functional placeholders and are either of original or public origin.
Check out the other entry in the Orange series Orange Sun.
When I find a video on the net about this mod I am adding it here.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.