The Big Kahuna Burger Update
This is a tasty burger!
continues into the month of October as the leaves turn and sky grower
darker. Do not fret as we have some treats, not tricks, in store for
you. There are some big things being planned, put into action,
discussed, and/or some combination in between. For example, we just
released Company Builder 2.0. Stay tuned over the following weeks as we
have a whole lot more in store.
Changes in this Update:
- Bug Fixes (See Below)
- ToV Units: Please note these units balancing act is not yet perfected. Please leave your impressions on the Balance Board.
- Population Changes: Nebelwerfer from 5 to 8.
- Company Wipe
- Trench Cover is adjusted, tones down the effectiveness of "trench spam" but also affects all emplacements.
populations are now in:2 pop for Med Bunker, HMG nest (american),
Triage, HMG bunker, Repair Bunker. 1 pop for reg bunker, medic tent,
- AP Rounds should be on the weapon and not the crew so they should now be usable by whoever picks it up (axis or allied)
- Nebel should be repairable now
- Goliath is now fixed as it should be, has no LOS and is detectable when cloaked
- Repair bunker should now repair
Panzer Elite Fixes:
- Vampire HT can now deploy Goliaths
- Tanks smoke should now work for all Sherman Variants.
- HMG AP Rounds should now deal damage
- British 17 Pounder now has AP rounds when in emplacements
- 25 Pounder now has the correct pop when packed up.
- Recon tommies should now not sprint in enemy territory
- Recon Tommies should now properly detect when moving
- Boys AT Rifles are now live
- Allied MG Bunker should now be buildable, needs testing.
Also, keep your eyes out for new errors, bugs, and ninjas.