Global mod for STALKER SHoC, intended to recreate a highly atmospheric Zone with highest possible quality, stability of the game, rich gameplay and loyalty to the canons of the Sci-Fi genre.

Forum Thread
Bad FPS in Dead City/City 32 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Old Good STALKER Evolution : Forum : OGSE 0.6.9.3. Final 2.0 support : Bad FPS in Dead City/City 32) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 18 2016 Anchor

Got another question here... It seems that although my computer meets or exceeds the recommended requirements for OGSE 0.6.9.3, I get really bad framerates (sub 40 at times!) in the Dead City area, specifically when looking towards the urban area- even after I've cleared it of zombies. I get smooth 60+ FPS everywhere else in the game except here. I also play with reflections disabled, and tried reducing the draw distance as well as grass density and it seemed to make little difference. Is there something screwy with the level geometry or something?

My specs:

i5 3570K @ 4.0GHz

GTX 960 4GB SSC

8GB Ram

Samsung 500GB SSD

Aug 31 2016 Anchor

For GTX 960 it's normal. It's not a super video card. This map is huge, so do expect the framerate decrease in this area.

Sep 8 2016 Anchor

i got 1080 when i start i got 8 and 10 fps look the village all set in maximum graphic

Sep 9 2016 Anchor

Something wrong on your side. I have GTX 970 and 40-100 fps in different parts of city 32.

Sep 9 2016 Anchor

See my screenshot.
Postimg.org

Sep 10 2016 Anchor

Turn off grass shadow immediately. That's your problem. I was always ranged against this option.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.