OccupationCS: Source 3.03
The latest Orange Box version of OccupationCS: Source has been released.
It's a whole new game...
Real Time Projectiles, Cavity Based Damage, Physics Calculated Terminal Ballistics, Bullet Deformations. The Evolution of the First Person Shooter!
OccupationCS: Source 3.03 is the most efficient, stable version of OccupationCS to date. It captures the reality of armed conflict in a fast paced Single, Coop and Multiplayer First Person Environments. FPS Combat will never be the same again.
The latest version of OccupationCS: Source has been released, incorporating a range of updates and most importantly support for the updated Orange Box engine.
Most noticeably different is the updated spawn menu and weapon selection. Players can now select a class which has access to a particular range of weaponry. Once a weapon is chosen, players can select from a range of different ammunition types for the weapon.
New player models have been added with modular armor components, chosen by the player. Armor and Inventory are tied to the player's encumbrance system.
Take a look at OccupationCS's PvP Combat:
Download the latest and greatest here:
Install in Steam\steamapps\SourceMods directory.
The Occupation: Source Dev Team
- are always looking to expand and improve. We are looking for developers in the following areas:
- Concept Artists - need to be able to draw some original yet realistic military personnel.
- Character Modelers - being able to work from concept art to produce realistic characters is a must.
- Mappers - should be able to create good looking, well optimized maps.
- Prop / Environment artists - prop artists are needed to create various props to detail the maps. Notable props would be Humvee, APCs, fortification details.
- Weapon modelers - should be able to work to a polygon budget to produce good looking and well optimized models.
- Texture artists