We have just finished up on some major bug fixes and 1.23 is ready for download.
Download links on our site and also on ModDB soon.
Here is a list of changes and fixes for everyone to smile about.
*Changes / Additions
- Crowbar now swings at the same speed as the Half-Life 2 Singleplayer Crowbar
- Added Half-Life 1 Train Sounds.
- ent_remove command will no longer allow removing of players.
- Alterations to the Sniper Zoom and view wobble.
- Added Nihilanth NPC.
- Re-added Dynamic Footstep sounds on players.
- Added spawnflag to zombies that removes their headcrab
- Added secondary attack type "grenade" to weapon_scripted.
- Added TracerType, TracerFrequency, and ImpactEffect to weapon_scripted scripts.
- Fixed Several Server Side Crashes.
- Fixed Houndeye Radial Path Finding crash.
- Fixed Stunstick Animations.
- Fixed Half-Life 1 Style Helicopter Sounds.
- Fixed Half-Life 1 Barney Muzzle Flash.
- Fixed Half-Life 1 Assassin Muzzle Flash.
- Fixed Half-Life 1 Assassin Grenade velocity.
- Fixed Half-Life 1 Assassin Overbright HDR Materials
- Removed bright muzzle flash from Half-Life 1 Alien Grunt.
- Fixed Skybox Explosions not showing.
- Fixed Several Memory Leaks.
- Fixed a Crash with npc_sniper
- Fixed missing sounds on Antlion guard if you do not own Ep1.
- Fixed Zombine splitting into two classic zombie gibs when sawbladed.
- Fixed Recoil animations not working on scripted weapons.
- Reverted HD Bullsquid for repair. The Bullsquid ragdoll will no longer crash.
Thank you for Supporting us, and check out or forums for community made maps!