Normandy '44: European Theater combines a higher level of realism with a more elaborate doctrine system, which incorporates almost 50 different military units that took part in the period of Jun-Sept 1944. This spectrum ranges from divisions of free Polish and French units serving under the main allied armies to volunteers from the Eastern Front that served in the German Wehrmacht. This is only a small portion of the doctrine variety however, as we feature numerous well known units of all factions as well. The mod also features numerous new abilities and custom made units each with a completely revamped size and structure. Between custom made units and structures with historically correct skins, Normandy '44 offers over 150 NEW UNITS, making for an almost endless variety of different scenarios and unit actions. Combined these factors provide for an experience unlike any other mod for CoH!
Grab the latest Normandy 1944 Build hot off the servers.
Posted by TKAzA on Nov 11th, 2009
(Please see website for full details on our over 150 new units from almost 50 historically correct military units, N'44 has FAR TOO MUCH detailed content than can be displayed on MODDB!)
Instructions for Installation :
0) Delete any previous EuropeanTheater1944 folder
1) Download all 3 of the zipped files.
2) Unzip zip1 to your desktop
3) Place THE CONTENTS of zip1 into your main CoH directory
4) Do the same for zip2, and zip3 (they will merge into the main EuropeanTheater1944 folder)
5) Open up the main folder and read the readme (also includes installation instructions)
6) Right click on your CoH Shortcut, and choose "create shortcut"
7) Right click on the new shortcut and select "properties" - set the target line to read as the following : Code: "C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\RelicCOH.exe" -dev -mod EuropeanTheater1944
8) Rename the new shortcut whatever you'd like
9) Click on "Change Icon" inside properties, and "browse" to find the icon included in the mod folder - choose it
10) Then you're good to go!!
Then Downlaod the latest update
Update 11/06/09 v b1.5
PLEASE SEE WEBSITE FOR ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD METHODS