by Xendrid on Dec 5th, 2013
Hey Survivors, patch 1.07.5 is now live on Steam. Includes bug fixes, map updates, and unloading guns (bound to 'U' by default). Changelog is listed below. If you find any bugs/glitches/crashes, please post them on our official forums, or post them on our GitHub. This might be the last patch for the game from now until XMAS week (we're finishing up some important stuff), but if there's a major issue, we'll release another patch next Wednesday/Thursday.
- Fixed Glock's slide going way too back,which was unrealistic and it resulted in showing missing faces.
- Fixed the 1911's flashlight sprint randomly playing ironsighting animation at the start of the sprint.
- Recoil changes to the M16A4 and SKS,as well added missing sprint sequences for the SKS.
- Fixed some viewmodel animation jitter
- Added various art props
- sv_idle_autokick_enabled will no longer kick the host of a Local/Listen server
- You can now unload your guns, currently uses the ammocheck animations for placeholder (U by default in Keyboard Options)
- Moved infection and main menu music to FMOD
- Hid close button on radial menu
- Fixed molotov/flare gun crash
- Fixed the dock shed door from getting blocked by zombies
- Moved the kitchen door objective glow to the lock. It solves a rendering sorting issue with the glow.
- Added more lights
- Added a few random molotov cocktails
- Objective gascan and tnt now have debris flags
- Extra car detail on street
- New 2nd route at garden area
- Removed power socket poking through the floor in the spawn house
- Added some candles around certain areas and some very minor things
- Diner is remade, has new looks and different layout.
- Market is remade, has new looks, is more lit and also has different layout.
- Gunshop is remade, has new looks and different layout (is more open).
- Pharmacy is somewhat remade too, has new looks, especially in the back room.
- Underground garage has now one new small room added. It has medical-supply crate inside of it.
- Replaced some prop_physics props with those same models recompiled to prop_static.
- Added few props here and there in "construction/renovation area" to make it look bit more obvious.
- Added glowsticks to both supply-drop targets. One has blue glow and another one has red glow.
- Added small pile of burning corpses in the bathroom in the "construction/renovation area". This burning pile should be extinguished first to avoid damage while taking the medical-supply crate at the back end of the room.
- Market storage room´s door works now so, that it can be only opened from the inside of the storage room.
- Other (probably) minor stuff
- Added an additional pass of detail on the overall map
- Fixed some god spots
- Tweaked damages of the explosive traps from 256 to 512.
- Added soundscapes to the map.
Follow, Like, Subscribe! Whatever your preference will bring you the most up to date info on NMRiH: