A collection of selected music from Deus Ex: Nihilum in MP3 format, 320kbps CBR. Includes 55 tracks from the mod + 1 Bonus Track. The tracks on the album...
In 2049, unsavory conditions are rampant throughout the world. As soon as it becomes clear that a terrorist attack in Shenzhen, China, was carried out by perpetrators with ties to international groups and that Hong Kong may be their next target - the United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO) dispatches their first nano-augmented agent, Mad Ingram, into the city to prevent the situation from escalating any further.
Deus Ex: Nihilum (DXN, DEN or Nihilum for short) is a First Person Shooter mod taking place in an alternate Deus Ex continuity. It features new made-from-scratch original content, while also extensively featuring material from the UNATCO Born mod (used with permission from fender2k1, UB's project leader) and Deus Ex: Revision (used in accordance with the mod's license).
As of July 2015, Deus Ex: Nihilum has effectively entered its end-of-life product stage, meaning that no further technical support will be provided by FastGamerr. Check DXN-AE out for more DXN content!
* Over 15,000 downloads!
* Completely new score with 80+ tracks (over 2 hours of music)
* 2,200+ lines (more than 3.5 hours of audio)
* 7-13 hours of gameplay (estimate based on testers' playthrough times)
* Three new weapons: the Walther P99 pistol, Light Machine Gun 2049, Gauss Gun (EMP)
- Exploration is everything! Treat the levels as mazes and prepare for back-tracking! While it can be baffling that people are leaving valuable items and other belongings out in the open, agent Ingram doesn't seem to mind!
- Save often and use several savegame slots! This will hopefully save you a lot of time when it comes to handling certain odd issues.
- Encrypted datacubes: Remember, once you've hacked an encrypted datacube, you have to click on it again to make the datacube information window disappear.
- General rule on hacking: Keep in mind that you do not need this skill to advance the main plot itself. However, its general usefulness cannot be underestimated!
* One of the Top 100 mods in 2013 Mod of the Year Awards!
Funny thing, merely few days after announcing the mod had reached pre-alpha stage, I decided to start reshuffling the architecture and gameplay plans even further so that in the end, this recut would be even better than what I originally planned.
Which is why I'm also going to make one last grab at recruiting some new help for the DXN-AE Cause:
Short version: I thought that in order to make this recut truly stand out, all the custom textures and custom 3D models used in it would benefit from being brought up to HD standards to match the high-quality DX: New Vision ( Moddb.com ) and DX: HDTP ( Moddb.com ) textures and models respectively.
In other words, to achieve this goal, I'm going to need two new recruits for the mod.
1) TEXTURE ARTIST: I need someone to remake me about 10-100+ custom textures for DXN-AE in high resolutions (1024 x 1024 and above) so that the custom textures available in the mod would be consistent with the high quality DX: New Vision ones.
2) 3D MODELLER: Even though I'm not going to go as far as getting all of the character models used in the mod replaced, I'm going to need someone to remake the current custom 3D models I have in the mod, as well as make me a handful (or more) new decorative ones so that the atmosphere of the mod can be increased even further.
Send me an e-mail to email@example.com as soon as you can, if you're interested.
In other words, if I can't get help w.r.t. texturing and 3D modellers, well, c'est la vie, but it'd be really nice, don'tcha think? :]