Deus Ex: Nihilum (DXN, DEN or Nihilum for short) is a First Person Shooter mod taking place in an alternate Deus Ex continuity - released on May 28th 2013. It features new made-from-scratch original content, while also extensively featuring material from the UNATCO Born mod (used with permission from fender2k1, UB's project leader) and Deus Ex: Revision (2011 build - used in accordance with the mod's license).
No more tech support, sorry. A collection of selected music from Deus Ex: Nihilum in MP3 format, 320kbps CBR. Includes 55 tracks from the mod + 1 Bonus Track. The tracks on the album mostly follow a pattern of Ambient – Conversation – Combat. Some tracks have been extended to play twice.
* Includes 55 tracks from the mod + 1 Bonus Track *
The tracks on the album mostly follow a pattern of Ambient – Conversation – Combat. Some tracks have been extended to play twice.
You are free:
* to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
* to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
* Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
* Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
* Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
More detailed information: Creativecommons.org
[February 1st 2014 Note: It appears that a spambot or something similar downloaded the OST 5,053 times on January 11th 2014. So if you want to know the more accurate download count, just subtract 5,053 from the current download count. Weird stuff!]
All FastGamerr releases on ModDB - even this one including the OST by RetroXor - and elsewhere have entered their end-of-life product stage for good in December 2015, meaning that absolutely no further technical support will be provided by FastGamerr. I am not omnisciently aware of how files that work perfectly fine on most systems can be harmful on others - use FastGamerr projects at your own risk!