This mod has been in development since 2007. Some major features are: Corpses of the fallen will now permanently stay, population caps have been increased, and new units. Each faction receives one hero unit, you can play with and against any faction, and there are Heroes, crazy stuff (like The Maus, Powell, zombies,...) can be activated or deactivated in the reward menu. It also contains an Infantry Only mode, Early war mode, No Pop-Cap mode, and Quick Start mode in the victory conditions. This mod is only for fun! If you are looking for complete realism, try another one.
This is the version 2.602a of the NHCmod with an additional combiner for Eastern Front 1.5.10.
NHCmod version 2.602a
By AB2531, Dapz, El_Coyoto and his team, Dapz, Majorcamo, Tarlak501
Dead corpses stay, artillery range increased, pop cap increased, new units, each side has one hero unit. You can play with/against any faction. Crazy features can be activated/deactivated from the reward menu.
(Ce Mod est aussi francophone)
----------------------------------- Installation ----------------------------------
1) Delete any previous version of the NHCmod
2) Execute and follow the instruction of the installer
3) Just Click on the shortcut created on your desktop to play the mod!
4) Do not forget to chose what units you want to activate/deactivate in the reward menu
Advice: It is recommended to defrag your Disk after installation for better performance.
From time to time, it would be usefull to clear the folder
C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\My documents\My Games\Company of Heroes\LogFiles
uninstallation: just click on the uninstaller
If the game crashes with a report to Relic before getting to the main menu. It means that there is a conflict with another mod.
The easiest way to solve it is to delete the other mods. The other is to find the .ucs in the folders:
that is not made by Relic (i.e. by the bad mod) and move it appart.
NHCmod version 2.602a upgrades:
- Daimler Armoured Car Mk. I available at the british HQ truck
- Daimler Scout Car Mk. III available at the Field support truck
- Panther Command Tank available to blitzkrieg doctrine
- Panzerkampfwagen II available to blitzkrieg doctrine
- Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus available to propaganda doctrine
- 75mm GMC M3 available in the US Motor Pool and the Royal Canadian Artillery
- Allied Eselschreck added to US HQ
- Zombies are spawned from the PE secret lab after mad scientists have gather enough corpses
- M8 Scott added to Infantry company
- Wespe added to PE Scorched earth Tactics.
- Flakpanzer IV Mobelwagen added to PE Luftwaffe Tactics.
- Me-109 added to PE Luftwaffe Tactics.
- 21cm Nebelwerfer added to PE Scorched earth Tactics.
- Quick Start Mode is now in victory conditions. You start with 3000 manpower, 500 ammo and 500 fuel.
- In Quick Start+No max cap Mode. You start 9999 max pop, 3000 manpower, 500 ammo and 500 fuel.
Victory conditions is the same as annihilation condition.
How to start the combiner mod?
DO NOT INSTALL CHEAT MOD !!!!
Once you have installed correctly EF and NHC in your Company of Heroes folder (check it!), you can start the combiner mod.
To start the combiner mod, click on the shortcut on your desktop or on "Combiner.bat" in your "Company of Heroes" folder. It will automatically load both mod and mix them.
The Eastern Front mod is available here:
(It is a very big mod so it is highly recommended to defrag your disk after installation)
If you don't have both mod, the game will crash. Note that the Combiner gives priority to Eastern Front. So every features of
Eastern front are present with the combiner some part of the NHCmod are missing (e.g. Light tank cannot crush infantry, lower max pop than in NHCmod, ...)
The combiner also supports the Joint Ops mod which can be downloaded here:
Strategyinformer.com (with installer)
Filefront.com (without installer)
BONUS: Another add-on is available for the NHCmod. You can have german voices for Whermacht and PE and English for US and Commonwealth.
How to do that?
Simply download all the files from here:
and put them in the "NHCToV" folder. The mod will automatically load them.
If the forum is down, here are the links for the needed files:
Megaupload.com (German voices for Wehrmacht)
Megaupload.com (German voices for PE and English voices for Brits part1)
Megaupload.com (German voices for PE and English voices for Brits part2)
Megaupload.com (English voices for US Skirmish)
Megaupload.com (English voices for US SinglePlayer Missions part1)
Megaupload.com (English voices for US SinglePlayer Missions part2)
Megaupload.com (German speech file for Tiger Ace campaign)
Megaupload.com (English speech for 2nd ToV campaign)
Megaupload.com (The original German speech file with one file from english version for 3rd ToV campaign)
(It is recommended to defrag your disk after installation)