Neverending Battles 2.1 . Annoying bugs fixed, small map fixes and price changes.
Neverending Battles of World War Two
If crashing try lowering your texture settings in options. Medium should be a safe bet for most players. But high also seems to work for some players. Ultra textures is what is causing the crashes, too much stuff for the game engine to load I'm afraid.
A survival skrimish mod with new maps and a complex script that will give you a new experience every time you play.
Made by Ozka (maps and script) (ingame nick Ozka420), with help from fastLegz (maps).
Also big thanks to all the testers and the makers of the Mortar mod and BS3 ATG.Testers: Knegrow (lunarskiit), DJSatane, Timmyvos, Utbildadninja, Kommando, the Soldier, gamerliker.
Read the changelog.txt for a more detailed list of changes.
Forum thread for comments, suggestions and development updates.
- 9 maps in total to play on!
- Choose your nation, and the enemy nation ingame.
- Or press start directly and play with the default nations for the map.
- New units, mines and equipment to play with.
- Each Nation has certain bonuses to give each of em a different gameplay.
- Survive for 50 minutes to complete the win. Then keep playing until you loose, set a new highscore each time!
- Build your defences and buy troops to hold against the waves
- Enemy sends a big wave of troops every now and then depending on difficulty
- The enemy wave consists of a random company. So you never know what to expect.
- A radio station that has to be in your control in order to buy troops
- A resupply script too minimize the microing when you have to resupply your soldiers.
- A script that gives you random troops or resources every now and then
- A rather complex difficulty system, if too hard try on an easier setting.
- Fully COOP supported- Enemy gains in strength whenever you loose ground.
- Three defensive lines to defend, if you lose the last you lose the game.
- INTENSE AND UNFORGIVING GAMEPLAY!
- "Lite" version with one third the units in play and only one defensive position to defend.
- "Medium" version with half the units in play and only two defensive lines to defend.
- Special pacific maps featuring Japan
- More maps!
Important information! Important information!
Read the readme for installation/uninstallation instructions. And also other important information.
July 2012 report.
Progress on 3.0 with a lighter version (less units, smaller sized maps) of the script is in progress, however I am working completely alone on this project at the moment and I have to admit it is tiring and taking time. I have several new maps ready for the next Neverending Battles release (5 maps so far, some provided by fastlegz and warfare11).
Now during the summer, to speed up the motivation and progress of this mod,I've been working on this mostly alone more than a year now, starting with the Korsun Pocket mission from june 2011, which has evolved into this over time.
Please comment on the mod and help me balance and develop this more to your liking at these sites.
Ive released patch 2.3 which fixes the reinforcement menu which made the game unplayable for alot of players. In the following time I will begin work on some small new features for your favorite skirmish mod.
One new feature, which makes playing the game coop alot easier, is a time management feature which will alow you to slow and speed up the time during online battles.
I will also spend some time balancing the enemy waves on harder difficulties so that the enemy wont send too lightly armored waves too often among other things.
After I've balanced NEB some more and put in the last features I want I will begin work on the smaller scale styles of NEB. Either I will go with light and medium versions or just a light, depends on what you guys would like. Until next time.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Upload a file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.