NeuroWolf aim to modify the core gameplay of the vanilla game Wolfenstein, and eventually add new campaigns and multiplayer maps when the SDK will be...
NeuroWolf aim to modify the core gameplay of the vanilla game Wolfenstein, nad eventually add new campaigns and multiplayer maps when the SDK will be released.
For now the SDK isn't avaible, the mod will try to rebalance and make the game to feel like the old Return To Castle Wolfenstein. The Alpha v0.3 features:
- Decreased sprint head bobbling
- Decreased melee attack head bobbling on all weapons (except bayonetta)
- Decreased recoil head bobbling on MP40 and MP43
- Changed Offset position on sprint animations for all weapons (now it looks more like RTCW when sprinting)
- Increased FOV from 80 to 90 for both walk and sprint (for a movement like RTCW)
- No more head bobbling when climbing ladders
- No more delay on sprint start
- No more jump and landing recovery time for perform quick jumps
- Rescaled speed to heavy weapons (now the player have the same speed as holding an MP40 on all weapons)
- MP40, MP43 pickups now give less ammo
- New MP40 upgrade that adds incendiary ammunition unlockable on Castle (gold needed 3500, and it lower carryable ammo to 80)
- Removed Button Tips on hud (like press F to pickup or Press R to reload)
- Removed Stab icon on hud
- Removed health warning from hud
- Removed directional indicator of planted dynamite
- Shortened transition time for ingame mainmenu
- Enabled crosshair while sprinting
- Fixed postprocess effects not loading with the mod
- Fixed new upgrades strings name appearing also on MP43 and Kar98
- Increased number of corpses on screen from 5 to 10
- Multilanguage support for the new upgrade name and description(still missing Polish and Russian).
- Removed glowing effect on ammo and weapons pickups
- Increased health on normal soldiers, assassins, scribes and flame troopers
- Decreased time of reaction of all enemies
- Increased sprint time
- Removed mouse turn limit on flamethrower while firing
- Removed compass
- Added instructions files for adding quicksave and screenshot functions (See Extras folder)
CREDITS & THANKS
Nicola "Neurological" Capecci - Def changes, Italian and English strings translation.
'Berserk'- German strings translation.
Olivier "__MaX__" Zuccaro - French strings translation.
Robert 'bLiN_de' Ramirez - Spanish strings translation.
Masensuk - Tester.
Hexen Third - Tester.
Sikkpin - Thanks for the quicksave function
Jarad "TinMan aka Tex" Hansen - Thanks for the pre-SDK guide for Wolfenstein and example files.
Vertex007 - Thanks for the instruction on quick save and screenshot function