NeuroWolf aim to modify the core gameplay of the vanilla game Wolfenstein, and eventually add new campaigns and multiplayer maps when the SDK will be...
NeuroWolf aim to modify the core gameplay of the vanilla game Wolfenstein, nad eventually add new campaigns and multiplayer maps when the SDK will be released.
For now the SDK isn't avaible, the mod will try to rebalance and make the game to feel like the old Return To Castle Wolfenstein. The Alpha v0.3 features:
- Decreased sprint head bobbling
- Decreased melee attack head bobbling on all weapons (except bayonetta)
- Decreased recoil head bobbling on MP40 and MP43
- Changed Offset position on sprint animations for all weapons (now it looks more like RTCW when sprinting)
- Increased FOV from 80 to 90 for both walk and sprint (for a movement like RTCW)
- No more head bobbling when climbing ladders
- No more delay on sprint start
- No more jump and landing recovery time for perform quick jumps
- Rescaled speed to heavy weapons (now the player have the same speed as holding an MP40 on all weapons)
- MP40, MP43 pickups now give less ammo
- New MP40 upgrade that adds incendiary ammunition unlockable on Castle (gold needed 3500, and it lower carryable ammo to 80)
- Removed Button Tips on hud (like press F to pickup or Press R to reload)
- Removed Stab icon on hud
- Removed health warning from hud
- Removed directional indicator of planted dynamite
- Shortened transition time for ingame mainmenu
- Enabled crosshair while sprinting
- Fixed postprocess effects not loading with the mod
- Fixed new upgrades strings name appearing also on MP43 and Kar98
- Increased number of corpses on screen from 5 to 10
- Multilanguage support for the new upgrade name and description(still missing Polish and Russian).
- Removed glowing effect on ammo and weapons pickups
- Increased health on normal soldiers, assassins, scribes and flame troopers
- Decreased time of reaction of all enemies
- Increased sprint time
- Removed mouse turn limit on flamethrower while firing
- Removed compass
- Added instructions files for adding quicksave and screenshot functions (See Extras folder)
CREDITS & THANKS
Nicola "Neurological" Capecci - Def changes, Italian and English strings translation.
'Berserk'- German strings translation.
Olivier "__MaX__" Zuccaro - French strings translation.
Robert 'bLiN_de' Ramirez - Spanish strings translation.
Masensuk - Tester.
Hexen Third - Tester.
Sikkpin - Thanks for the quicksave function
Jarad "TinMan aka Tex" Hansen - Thanks for the pre-SDK guide for Wolfenstein and example files.
Vertex007 - Thanks for the instruction on quick save and screenshot function
Q: What version of Wolfenstein I need to play NeuroWolf?
A: 1.0 for now.
Q: It is compatible only with Windows?
A: Yes, as Wolfenstein is still avaible only for this operating system.
Q: Does require high system requirements?
A: If you can run Wolfenstein, you will have no problem to run this mod.
Q: Can I add others mods in NeuroWolf?
A: Yes if the files contained in the PK4 doesn't interfer with the NeuroWolf ones.
Q: Can I use this mod as base for my projects?
A: Yes, no need to ask any permission.
Q: I want to distribute this mod on my website, can I?
A: Yes as long the package remain intact with all the provided documentation.
Q: What are the plans when the SDK is released?
A: Surely it won't be just tweaking and patching, but I'm thinking to work on some SP campaigns and MP maps.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.